More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where to begin?

Haunted Tour

Another day of tours was about to begin in the large, strange mansion. The guests filed in behind the guide as they began the rounds for the morning.Despite a few cases, the tour groups never encountered anything too crazy. Today however, an entity that resided in the house had taken interests in some of the customers.

Despite the place having been turned into an attraction, no one was quite sure of its' origins. For that matter, no one was even sure of the full size of it. Bizarrely built and with secret passageways and rooms, some speculated not even half the mansion had been fully explored. Before its' sole, reclusive inheritor turned it into a roadside attraction, rumors abounded about occult practices, seances, strange experiments, gateways to other dimensions, and even aliens at one point. Of course the aliens thing is ridiculous.

The spirit flowed toward the group, eyeing a few attractive members among them. It's attention was brought to the back, where what appeared to be two young college aged girls were distancing themselves from the tour. The were giggling and slowly lagging behind the group, eyeing the many doors and passageways leading off to who knows where. Sensing it's chance, it made its move.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)