More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newbeforeold newbeforeold

Where in history has he gone?

Hatshepsut (Egypt, 1478 B.C.)

I know that it doesn't make sense to do research to write porn, but all of the historical details are as true as I can make them, within the context of our hopefully hot story.

The Professor blinked at the sudden bright sunlight. He looked around and immediately realized he had made it to his destination. High, flower capped columns surrounded a busy marketplace. Art covered tall sandstone walls. Thankfully, no one appeared to have noticed a man suddenly appearing from thin air in strange clothes. Still, he ducked into an alcove to get his bearings, trying to seem inconspicuous.

Specifically, he was in Thebes, the great capital of Ancient Egypt, in the year 1478 B.C. The first year of the reign of the Pharaoh Hatshepsut. He could have gone back to the beginning of humanity, he supposed, but that seemed much less fun, somehow. Much more interesting to keep fucking history until it conformed to his own vision.

He had immediately thought of Queen Hatshepsut. She had ascended to become Pharoah and ruled as a man, because a female ruler was considered so strange the Egyptians didn’t have a separate word for it. Her statues had beards and male clothing, because because she was fulfilling the role of a man. It seemed like the start of things going downhill, somehow. She was one of the first powerful women of history. And maybe, if he could change things to his liking enough, the last?

The first thing he noticed, after his general surroundings, was that many people were entirely naked. These were the slaves, he knew. Many of the women were lean and beautiful as they hurried from place to place, many carrying heavy burdens. He also noticed that even the clothed, apparently higher-class women sometimes were letting their breasts hang free. They wore dresses, but the dresses were designed so that they didn’t start until below the nipples. He watched one beautiful woman with incredible natural tits casually walk through the marketplace, sometimes stopping to sniff a fruit or examine a trinket. He felt himself start to harden. But there would be time enough for that later.

The Professor soon found as secluded a spot as he could. First, he fished one of his vials of water-suspended nanites out of his pack, removed a small amount with a syringe, and dripped it onto his tongue. Then he pulled out his laptop and, with a few keystrokes, programmed the nanites to teach his brain Ancient Egyptian. He would be fluent in a few minutes.

Over the next few days, he made his plans. He stole some period-appropriate clothes, traded a silver earring for a room. He found the palace, figured out what times people could go in and when they could leave. He found a Palace Guard after hours at a tavern and controlled him, getting a sense of the layout and where guards usually were. And, of course, where Hatshepsut usually slept.

The next night, he was in her chamber. The details aren’t especially important, nor were they especially dignified. Between his inside man and judicious use of hiding in a large basket, he had gotten close enough to quickly control the last few guards and make sure that, not only would they allow him entrance to the Queen’s chambers, they would not think him being there was anything out of the ordinary.

So he was alone on a quiet desert night, walking over to Hatshepsut’s canopied bed by an open window. He looked down at her and saw, much to his gratification, that she was hot as fuck. She had only just ascended to the throne on her husband’s the previous year, and was only 29. Her dark hair was cut short, as she usually wore a wig. She slept naked, her beautiful tits (he estimated a D-cup, but of course she had never restrained them with a bra) rising and falling as she breathed. Her tan skin was flawless.

He was half-expecting things in the olden days to be smelly and terrible, and thus less fun to, y’know, boink, but he was mostly thinking of Medieval Europe. The Egyptians bathed frequently, brushed their teeth, and slathered themselves in perfumes. If anything, the air in this place smelled too sweet.

He had his device at the ready. Sound, this time, instead of light. He reached down and slipped a pair of slim headphones over her ears. She opened her eyes as he did so, and opened her mouth to shout something. Hurriedly, he pressed a button on his device, and a sound began to play over the headphones. It was a specific frequency designed to temporarily disable her conscious mind and enable him direct access into her subconscious.

Queen Hatshepsut’s eyes instantly glazed over and lost focus, and her head dropped heavily back onto the pillow. Her mouth lolled open, and after a moment a rivulet of drool fell from one corner of her lips. She would remain this way, ready for his words to rewrite her brain pathways, until he played a second tone. He pulled off the headphones, then casually reached out and cupped her right breast. It was so soft under his hands. How anyone could think these incredible works of art should be wasted on running a kingdom was beyond him.

The Professor then leaned down and whispered into Hatshepsut’s ear. “When you look at me, you will see the most attractive man you have ever seen in your life. Just the thought of me will get you wet with arousal. You will want to fuck me more than anything in the world, and will be willing to do anything to do it. You will tell anyone who asks that I am supposed to be here and you want me here, and will not see anything strange about me or that I’m here in your chambers.”

He looked down at her vacant face, then pulled the covers down and exposed her dark bush and pussy. He pressed two fingers inside her, feeling her moisten involuntarily.

Then he said, “Oh, yeah, and you will happily do everything I say from now on, no matter how depraved or against what you might have thought about yourself previously. Whatever I say becomes your new reality, and you’re thrilled about it.”

Then he pulled his fingers out of her, almost reluctantly, then put the headphones back on her head. He played the second tone and she blinked and looked at him. She looked him up and down, taking him in, and slowly ran a hand down her smooth flank as she did so.

“By Amun,” she breathed huskily. “You are a vision from the Gods. I am yours.”

Well, that worked. Now what?

What should he do with a now very-willing Pharoah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)