More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Black cock Black cock

What does Molly do?

Has she ever thought of doing any modelling ?

Molly was sitting in the cafe when she saw a black man watching her. Every time she looked, he was looking back, and she went a bit pink. He was about as old as her Dad, but dressed much more trendily. She finished her Coke and got up and left. He followed.

In the street, he caught up with her. "Excuse me" he said. She stopped and faced him. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was looking at you earlier, and I just have to say you have beautiful eyes. Have you ever thought of doing any modelling? My name is Marcus. I'm a photographer. I sell pics to all the main magazines, and I'm always looking for new faces. You might have what it takes to make it big".

Molly went pink again, her tummy full of butterflies. "No....I mean I've never tried..." "Well if you ever want to try out...here's my card" He gave her a business card. "Unless you want to and have got some free time right now?" His eyes looked into hers. She looked down at the card then back at him. He must be legit with a card and everything. "Well I'm sort of free this afternoon.." He smiled. "Want to come to my studio then?" "OK....errr thanks"

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)