More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Orchidea Orchidea

Ethan

Has no idea what to do

Ethan has no idea what to do, he spends more time thinking about what he could do than he actually does. He tries to shake her off him but her grab is too tight.

With Ethan not doing anything the girl thinks she's up against a weak target. She loosens the grip on Ethan's waist and lowers her feet into his underwear grabbed his 6 inch dick with her foot. She starts stroking it roughly while still maintaining the chokehold on his neck. Within a minute Ethan's dick is fully erect but the girl doesn't stop stroking.

She keeps going and going for a few more minutes as Ethan's dick finally erupts and his underwear becomes wet from the front. Ethan is too busy shooting his load and the girl lets go of the chokehold on his neck and instead goes for boys. She manages to get a grip while Ethan is still shooting his load and yanks them back with all the **** she can muster. Ethan doesn't know what's happening until he's completely done shooting his load and the intense pain hits him out of nowhere.

Ethan's testicles start feeling extra sensitive as he has just ejaculated and the girl uses that to her advantage. She yanks his nuts from left to right until Ethan is in her mercy. Ethan looks as if he, well as if he's being squeezed in the balls. The girl digs her nails into his nuts and sees the look of complete defeat on Ethan's face as he falls to the floor not saying anything.

Game Over!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)