More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What’s next?

Harrys magic tongue

Immediately I hurry the few meters to Ginny. When I reach her I get down on my knees in front of her. I gently put my lips on one of her hard nipples and kiss it gently. A shudder goes through Ginny’s body when she feels this touch. Alternately I now kiss the two hard nipples and suck them into my mouth.

"Mhhhhm ohhhh Harrrrrry you are sooooo tender" Ginny moans with relish.

Confirmed I spoil Ginny so on, I gently run one of my hands over her slim body. The tender touch makes Ginny shiver, which I can feel in her goosebumps.

"Ahhh Gooooood .... moooooooore pleeeeeeease" she moans gently.

Satisfied, I break away from her breasts and let my mouth slide over her flat stomach with many small kisses. When I have reached her pubic area, I don't let my mouth slide over her pussy immediately, but gently lick the outside of her pleasure center. Ginny, already very excited, tries to push her pussy in the direction of my mouth. However, I repeatedly withdraw myself skillfully and irritate them so further.

"Haaaaaarrrry pleeeeeeease, don't drive me crazy .... finally lick me" she moans demanding.

This time I do not react immediately and continue with my slow treatment. To irritate her even further, I put my right hand on her chest and stroked her rather hard nipple several times. To do this, I let my tongue stroke her pussy every now and then so that I hardly touch her. That brief touch makes Ginny gasp for a moment and her pelvis twitches upwards.

"Haaaaarrry pleeeeeeease .... I'm sooooo hoooooooorny right now" Ginny pleads now.

Realizing that Ginny can no take it any longer, I let my tongue slide more forcefully over her small labia. Again and again I let my tongue slide alternately straight or in a snake pattern up and down.

"Ahhhh yeeeeeees ..... sooooooo gooooood" she moans loudly.

I lick her pussy more and more intensely and increase the number of strokes. After a while, I supplement what I do by pushing the tip of my tongue two centimeters into her tight, moist pleasure hole and slurping out her sweet pussy nectar.

"Haaaaarrrrry yeeeeees lick my little pusssssy ..... you are doing it soooo wonderfully .... I can hardly wait when we can finally make love and you deflower me with your big cock" says Ginny with relish.

Aroused by Ginny’s words myself, I pushed my free hand into my loose pajamas and put them around my aroused cock. I masturbate me with gentle movements while I lick my girlfriend with relish.

"Oh Gooooooood....I will cooooooooome soooooooon" Ginny groans after a few minutes of my treatment.

When I hear her words, I change my licking movements without further ado and now concentrate on her clit, which you can feel like a hard gnub under your tongue. I suck and lick her clit with pressure, which finally heralds the orgasm for Ginny.

"Yes I‘m cooooooooooooming ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh ...... Haaaaaarrrrryyyy I loooooooooove you" Ginny moans very loudly.

Suddenly she cramps her hands on my head and presses me powerfully into her pussy while she lives out her intense orgasm. After a while she loosens her hands and frees me. Gasping for breath, I rise slightly and look into Ginny's satisfied face.

“Wooooow Harrry that was great, just phenomenal” she says in awe.

"Always at your service, my dear" I say with a smile and get up from my kneeling position.

Standing in front of her, Ginny can clearly see my state of arousal, as my penis forms a clear tent. Immediately she hooked her fingers in my pants and skilfully pulls them down a little until my stiff cock comes free.

"Wow what kind of present you have there for me" says Ginny and looks at my cock in fascination.

"Then I want to take care of this monster, so that you can finally get rid of your love juice" she adds cheekily and then gently licks my plump glans.

Just as she is about to push my cock into her small mouth, we both hear a noise. Something creaked somewhere in the darkness of the common room. Panicked, Ginny jumps up immediately and I quickly pull up my pants too.

"Damn what was that? Harry, get out of there before someone discovers us” Ginny says anxiously, grabs her dressing gown and hurriedly storms up the stairs to the girls' dormitory. I also want to run away quickly when I suddenly hear a short throat clearing behind me. In surprise and panic, I freeze as if to a pillar of salt and stop a meter in front of the safe stairs.

"Well, where do you want to go so fast my horny Harry" I hear a lustful woman's voice a few meters away from me.

Who is the stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)