More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Harry in the nude

A story about this man name Harry Watson that is a 56 year old divorced man that was divorced and single for as long as he could remember from his wife turned ex-wife Ruth left him in his house to live else where. Since that day he was sad, depressed and loney, for his life wasn't this same without his wife that was the best thing that ever happened to him. From there on Harry started to try something that would ease the stress and depression in his life and that was to take off all his clothes and walk around without any. One morning he was sleeping naked in bed and while sleeping in the nude, he then got up out of off bed being all sad and depressed as he came to the glass door of his bedroom. Then as he got fully naked, he open it up with his arms raised shouting out, "Ruth honey come back, why would you leave me Ruth!?!," not knowing that their was a gardener mooing his loan, as the man took a look to where Harry was standing through the glass screen, and saw Harry's genitalia his penis and balls. There as Harry stood there saying how he missed his wife, the gardener stopped what he was doing and kept on looking at Harry's dick and balls. There the gardener saw every detail of Harry's privates as he saw Harry's pubic hair, shaft, head and balls, as he saw how big Harry's dick was. Harry's dick looking to be 6 inches, the Gardener thought to himself looking at Harry's penis and seeing him naked, had said, "man, why the hell would his wife divorce him and leave him with a dick that big?, that is beyound me," as he still looked at Harry's penis.

Then as Harry saw the gardener seeing him naked by the glass door, Harry then said to him, "I think you have seen enough Sam Hernández, now get back to cutting the grass," as Harry closed back the blinders to his bedroom, as the gardener went back work as it was Harry's frist time being seen naked for the morning.

Who is next to see Harry naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)