More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion King Scorpion King

Which branch to follow

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger

Harry Potter, he is basically his cannon self when with others. Both physically and mentally wise. It was his day off from work from his job as DADA at Hogwarts and he went out for a walk to the Whore House for 18+ Witches. He is mostly gentle whenever he's around Hermione. But he can be a really perfect dom for a perfect slut...like Hermione. The brainiac of the Golden Trio, and Harry's long-time best friend and crush.

As he went inside the Whore House, he immediately saw Hermione hanging from the ceiling with attached with a rope. Harry went up to Hermione and she saw him walk up to her, Hermione was shocked to see his lover walk to her. She hopes that he would buy her for himself and give him the pleasure that he needs. "This one is gorgeous." Harry mused at the sight of Hermione's exposed naked body. He went behind her and touched her body, exploring every spot of her hot naked body and he groped her tits from behind and squeezed it with his hands. Hermione moaned in pleasure as she felt her tits being squeezed by her long time lover. "Oh, yes. Harry. Please buy...me." Hermione moaned as Harry trailed his hand down to her stomach and to her pussy. He can feel her pussy getting wet from his touches on her body as he started to finger her pussy. She moaned and wiggled as the pleasure ran through her body like a wave of pool.

"I'm cumming, Master! Please let this whore cum for you!" Hermione begged and Harry was surprised that he broke her down the second he put his fingers up her soaking wet cunt.

"Cum for me, slut!" With this, Hermione felt a surge of electricity run through her veins and she squirted all over Harry's hand and on the floor. Harry was satisfied by her and finally made his decision.

a.) Yes

b.) No

Is he gonna buy her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)