More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

Harry's first ride on the Hogwarts Express

Someone shaking his shoulder woke Harry from his nap. Taking his glasses off to rub his eyes, he put them back on to see Hermione smiling at him before she put her hands on her hips.

"It's okay to sleep on way to school Harry, but we need to start getting dressed now that we're so close to Hogwarts. It's especially important because we want to make a good impression on everyone during our first year," she scolded him lightly.

Looking around now that he was awake, Harry noticed that it was just him and Hermione in the train compartment while Neville and Ron seem to have left. Speaking up he asked, "Um, should you or I leave to let the other change?"

Giving him a funny look Hermione asked, "Harry, are you alright? You should know that its perfectly okay to undress in front of another witch."

"W-what are you talking about Hermione?" Harry asked his voice rising in pitch at the end of his question.

Giving Harry a stern frown she asked, "Harry, have you not read through your copy of Five Hundred and One Spells and Skills Every Witch Needs to Know?"

Raising his hands defensively Harry told her, "Hermione, I swear I have never even heard of that book much less read it."

"Humph," commented Hermione before crossing her arms under her chest drawing Harry's eyes, "If someone else has neglected your education in matters related to becoming a better witch then I suppose I might as well teach you. It does answer some questions I had."

Looking around the cabin trying to figure out a response, Harry turned back to her, "Look Hermione, I don't really know what your talking about, but didn't you say we need to get dressed?"

Smiling at him, Hermione commented, "I suppose we do, thanks Harry. If you stand up I can give you a very quick run through and explanation."

Standing up, Harry tried to tell her, "All right, but who is supo- Woah!"

Interrupting him midway through his question, Hermione cast a spell on Harry which deposited all of his clothes on the bench he had just stood up from.

Quickly covering his penis, Harry squawked out, "Hermione! What are you doing?!"

Tapping her foot impatiently with her arms crossed again Hermione said, "This is the quickest way, I already told you it was alright for witches to undress in front of each other."

"How can I be a witch when I have a penis?" Harry asked desperately trying to convince her he wasn't a witch, but was in fact a wizard.

Frowning sadly at him Hermione shook her head saying, "Harry, I don't know what anyone's told you, but there's nothing wrong with having a penis. Some witches are naturally born with penises, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you."

"But what abo- Youch!" Harry tried to say but was interrupted by Hermione again.

What did Hermione do that caused Harry to yelp?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)