More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sixman sixman

Who Does She take out?

Harper - Nashville, TN

Nashville? Not exactly the place that she thought she’d be going but leave to Allen and his picking the names out the hat. Nyna arrived on a Friday afternoon and compared to other big cities, the airport in Nashville is very small. She made her way towards baggage claim feeling a bit nervous about this Harper person. Unlike everyone else Harper didn’t have a MySpace page and she didn’t actually speak to him on the phone. They did everything via e-mail and for what it’s worth Harper seemed like he has his stuff together.

Nyna stood at the baggage claim area rocking a simple Ed Hardy T-shirt and jeans. For the life of her she didn’t know what she is going to do here but she knew it is going to be interesting.

“Nyna?” A voice from behind called causing her to turn around.

“Yes?” She turned to face the woman standing behind her. Nyna didn’t know who she was this tall slender woman that stood about 5’7”. She wore a red silk blouse and a gray pleated skirt and heels giving her a very corporate conservative look. But with her long legs, soft mocha skin, and shapely features she had to admit that this woman is very, very pretty. Her hair flowed effortlessly down over her shoulders as her pretty face gave off a non threatening vibe.

“Hi! Nice to see you again.”

Nyna gave a look of curiosity, “We’ve met?”

“We went to school together.”

“Oh!” The girl didn’t look remotely familiar. Then again school was a while back.

“I’m Dani Harper.”

If Nyna’s mouth could drop any further then it would’ve. Here she is thinking that she’s about to meet up with some dude. She was prepared for a at guy, a ugly guy, and even a white guy, but the idea that she’d meet up with a woman really caught her completely off guard.

Dani is from Cincinnati and went to college with Nyna at Wilberforce. Although she couldn’t place the girl to save her life, it became obvious that she knew her. She knew things about her that she had started to forget. She knew about her real life and not just the persona she created when she began modeling. In a way it is really eerie but then again it is kind of refreshing to.

Now Nyna had to figure out what to do. What exactly did this woman want? Did she have some kind of crush on her and hoped that this is about to lead to something or did she just want to hang out and talk? Now is the time to draw the line with what she is going to do.

What Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)