More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jp Jp

Is there someone to meet them?

Harold the estate manager

"Good day to you both. My name is Harold and I run the estate for Mr Healy. If you would like to follow me I will show you to your rooms" Without waiting for a response the tall, slightly rotund gentleman turns on his heels and walks away from the siblings up the stone steps and into the house.

The teenagers glance at each other and then quickly retrieve their bags from the boot of the taxi before hurrying after Harold.

"Which way did he go?" David asks his sister as they walk into large kitchen equipped with a large double stove, open fire, large fridge freezer and, much to David's relief, a microwave.

"I think he went to the left" replies Julie stumbling over her bag then glaring at David as if daring him to laugh.

"okay Sis let's go, and for god sake give me your bag" says David and snatches it from her without waiting for a reply.

As they exit the kitchen they see Harold waiting at the foot of a small staircase that seems oddly out of place in such a grand house. As if sensing their confusion he explains "This was an old servants staircase but we won't mind you using it given it's the quickest way down from your rooms."

"who is we?" David enquires hoping for a long list of females.

"I'm sure you will meet the staff soon enough young man, when you do they will be sure to introduce themselves never you mind yourself worrying about that. For now lets just get up the stairs and into your rooms." With which Harold climbed the stairs with a surprising turn of speed given his size.

"Okay, you are in this room David. Your room is next door Julie. Take an hour or two to settle in then make your way downstairs and I will have someone meet you in the Kitchen at 1pm to provide you with lunch and then show you around the house. I will do the estate tour tomorrow."

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)