More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Who takes control?

Harley takes control

Usually my girlfriend Pam was the more dominant one during sex. Since I would trust the redhead with my life completely, I was usually content to let her do whatever she wanted with me. That changed after our last session of lovemaking. Pammy has just made me cum and I didn't get to do anything to her. This was when my face turned bright red with a little bit of anger. There was no way that I was letting my girlfriend have all the fun so I grabbed her and shoved her into a nearby wall.

"What's gotten into you, Harl?" Red breathed in shock. "You usually aren't so bold."

"Do you have a problem with it?" I asked with an evil smirk on my face.

"I'm not complaining," Red answered while holding up her hands in a placating gesture. "I'm just a little surprised."

"Good, then shut up!" I commanded.

I grabbed her and devoured her lips ferociously while grinding her crotch with my right knee. I was pleased to see that it was her turn to moan so I grabbed her blue button-down shirt and ripped it open which caused buttons to go flying all over the place. Unfortunately, one of the buttons hit my right eye.

"Ouch!" I cried out while rubbing my eye.

"You okay?" Red asked in deep concern.

"Yeah, I just hope I don't have a black eye tomorrow," I complained.

"I'll take care of you if you do," Red offered.

"Thanks," I replied while rewarding my girlfriend with a kiss.

I was thrilled to see that my girlfriend was not wearing a bra because her beautiful breasts were standing out for me. I took a moment to admire Pam's beautiful D-cup globes of delight. Soon, admiring them wasn't enough and I spent a few minutes sucking her nipples like a baby.

"Mhhhmmm!" Red moaned contently.

I started to hope that she wasn't wearing panties either when I pulled off her red shorts. I grinned when I saw she wasn't because I got to look at Red's hairy pussy. She didn't shave it very much because she was so into nature. When I stepped back to look at Pam's naked body, she took a step towards me because she wanted to take off my clothes. I gave her a small push to tell her that I would take off my own clothes. She gave me a little pout, but I didn't care. After I was naked, I kneeled down in front of my prize and started eating her out. Red showed me she liked it by grabbing my head and screaming repeatedly.

"OH, HARL! AHHHHH!"

I wouldn't stop. I greedily kept licking and sucking my girlfriend's pussy. She told me to keep going by keeping my head pressed to her crotch and by having a grip on my hair. Eventually, I heard the sounds I wanted to hear.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? AAAAIIIEEEEE!!!!!!

I could feel Red's whole body shake as I drank her fluids through her orgasm. When it was over, I wiped my chin with my hand. I still wasn't satisfied so I pulled her down to the floor. I then connected our pussies and started scissoring my darling. It wasn't long before our screams filled the room and our fluids spilled onto each other.

"Was there something you wanted to talk about?" Red asked with very little breath when we were all done.

"I' m too tired to talk," I answered. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I thought we already slept together," Pammy giggled.

"You know what I mean," I sighed in mock exasperation even though I was silently laughing.

"I would love to have you sleep with me," Red accepted with a bright smile.

So as two naked lovers walked to the bedroom for some much deserved rest, tired smiles appeared on their faces.

"Darling?" Pam asked when we got to the door.

"Yes?" I wondered out loud.

"I love you too," Pam proclaimed.

What happens during the night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)