More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by digifiz digifiz

You find something interesting...

Harley Quinn!

You are walking around a corner when you see a dark, incredibly suspicious alleyway.

"Sure, this would make a great shortcut!"

In your infinite wisdom, you venture down the treacherous alleyway, and just your luck, you bump into one of the most dangerous of Batman's rogue's gallery, the Clown Prince of Crime's right hand lady, the insatiable, the terrifying, the insane-in-the-membrane, Harley Quinn!

"Oh crap!" you think to myself. What bad luck you must have to run into what must be the ONLY deadly person in a dark, secluded alleyway in ALL of Metropolis. Speaking of which, why is Harley Quinn in Metropolis? Before you have time to think, she whips out her comically-sized wooden mallet and swings it at your head, which you just barely managed to dodge.

"Back off B-man! I didn't do anythi... Oh, wait, you're not Batman... Actually you're kinda cute! What's your name sugah?"

You barely manage to get out a mumbled response, "Um... my name is, uh, John ma'am. My name is John Doe."

Though you're surprised by the fact that she hasn't tried to kill you yet, you are more surprised by her beautiful body. Most villains are horribly scarred, half robot, or both. Harley is surprisingly... pretty. Her face is like pale porcelain, and her hair is like gold with red and black highlights at the tips. Your eyes dart back and forth, but you can't help but stare at her beautiful figure. Her breasts are a modest C-cup, but they're round and firm, a characteristic only accentuated by her tight corset, which almost pushes her tits out of her top. Moving further down, you notice she is wearing a pair of red and black leggings, which are incredibly tight, exaggerating the features of her tight, round butt. It's perfect, and you can tell she works out, which only made you imagine how her abs might look under that corset, hell, how ALL of her looked under those clothes.

"Like what you see, puddin' ?"

You are surprised by this almost flirty response, and forget to respond.

"Hello? Anybody home? If you don't like it you could just say so..."

"Yes!," you blurt out abruptly " Yes I-I l-like what I see!"

"Hehe, nice to hear that from such a cute guy, which such a... happy little member, or should I say BIG member!~"

You hadn't noticed, but while you were checking out her body, your cock had gotten hard, pitching a tent in your jeans. Abruptly, Harley grabs your 8-inch cock through your pants, and begins to rub it, which does nothing to help subside your throbbing member.

"Is that a gun in your pants, or you just happy to see me, hehe! How about I show you two a good time?"

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)