More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Harem

The "Harem" is a well known and longtime established Cafe in Manhattan, New York. It is located in W 59 Str., next to Central Park near the subway and exists since 1870. It is known for its exquisite cake and its delicate waitresses, of all color but females only. In the first part of the 20th century, it was a place where the upper class would meet to relax in the afternoon and on Sundays and was famous for extraordinary dance shows. Nowadays its an exclusive restaurant with the finest dining in Manhatten where businessmen and rich people go for dinner and tourist enjoy the beautiful cake and blowjob special in the afternoon. The signature of Harem is, that there are only well known international models working as waitresses and prostitutes. It is known as a respected place without fetish themes but very well trained sex performers.

The interior consists of three separate Rooms with different motos. The entrance room and also the oldest of them is decorated with art nouveau style with wooden walls, paintings of exotic birds directly on the wall, red carpets on the floor and old wooden furniture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wKEtcq6nnIHk24j9rnND1S1gQ1K7ujex/view?usp=sharing

The second room looks like an old Persian Harem. Ther are no tables her but separate areas with big pillows, Persian carpets separated with thin colorful curtains. This room can be booked for all kinds of events.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dGapLjiKWo5XyzBkVEtcI0fO0uCGQ2mF/view?usp=sharing

The last room is the old theater where the cabaret dance performances took place until the late 50th, and is closed for the public at the moment, but the manager is thinking about opening it for special events.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)