More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

Who are the first women in the Choice?

Harem Choices (side storyline)

The first client I had was Margot Robbie.

She came in to talk about her role as Harley Quinn and what she could do to improve it. I added her name to the choice.

Next was Emma Stone.

She wanted to talk about married life, and how she could improve it. She joined Margot in the choice.

Finally, Hayley Atwell.

She wanted to talk about how to get better roles, but I ended up adding her to the choice. Suddenly everything in front of me went dark, and then light again, and I had ended up back in my Hollywood mansion. In front of me, the three actresses were naked, seemingly temporarily frozen with their arms and legs spread, levitating in the air.

Mr. Davies! the voice chimed.

You have been given a special choice. I call it 'Harem Building.' These girls will be the start of your celebrity harem. You can give them roles from the choices provided, and they will be erased from memory of everyone who knew them.

With that said, here are your choices.

  1. Sex Doll. This will turn the woman into a mindless sex doll. She will be in a traditional sex doll pose, and can be fucked at any time.

  2. Mermaid. This will make the woman a mermaid who lives in your pool. She will be able to breathe underwater, and give you special underwater love.

  3. Sexbot. This turns the woman into a robot designed for sex. When not in use, she will be dressed in a sexy silved leotard.

Now, make your choice!

What's your choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)