More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cvn88 cvn88

How does Buffy react to seeing them?

Happily

Buffy smiled at her friends even as they stared in shock at her appearance.

"Giles, Willow, Xander, Kennedy, how nice of you to come by! Please come in!"

The quartet allowed themselves to be ushed into the house, none of them sure how to respond to the "new" Buffy.

"I'm so glad to see you, but I have to apologize. I wasn't expecting visitors today, or else I would have cooked up a snack for you. Can I at least get you soemthing to drink?"

"Um, just water please" Giles was the first to respond. The others just muttered versions of "me too". Buffy showed them to a very well-kept living room and, once they were seated, headed off to the kitchen to get their drinks.

"Giles, is it just me or is Buffy seriously zoned out?" asked Xander.

"Well, something is obviously wrong," declared Willow. "I mean, Buffy, wanting to cook? And what's with that dress? Giles, we have to find out what's going on!"

"Agreed, but let's be cautious here. If Buffy is under some sort of spell, we don't know what will happen if we accost her."

The others agreed, and in a few moments Buffy glided back into the room, carrying a tray with four glasses of ice water on it.

"None for you, Buffster" asked Xander.

"Oh, Xander, a good hostess never serves herself before her guests. I'll get something for myself once I've taken care of you" Buffy said with a smile.

The four took the proffered glasses and sipped at the water as Buffy returned to the kitchen. When she came back to the living room . . .

Well, what happens when she come back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)