More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bryce193 bryce193

Nexty Next Be

Hannah

Beth returns to the bar, and sees Hannah isn't their. She sits down "I'll have a beer please" says Beth. "Right away.....would you like light or regular, perhaps an import" responds the bar tender ( Megan ). "A regular works" responds Beth. The woman hands her the bottle "that'll be $4.67" she says. Beth pays, and starts drinking her beer. Soon Lindsey has just sat at a table, so she can relax a moment. Meanwhile , in area V, Hannah has been sat on a nearby sofa. Angelica sits on one side, while the guys and.2 girls of the girls make out with each other, slowly removing their clothes.

The third girl winks at Angelica "why don't you meet me later cutie" she says showing fangs, before walking out. Angelica recognized her as the girl she was with three nights ago, but she's not the one who turned her, she only fed on her.

Angelica then looks to Hannah "I bet you will look good with a pair though, but first" she says, pulling Hannah's read shirt under neath her breasts. Her lips then engulf one of Hannah's nipples, as she suckles the breast, and carres the other. Hannah let's out a small moan, as the two females are fucked by the guys . Back in the main area "ladies and gentlemen....if you put your attention to our stage, our mistress of the night....and owner of Club Fang....our Queen Connie. Lindsey looks to the stage, as smoke covers it, and a beautiful ebony woman in red and black leather, sand m style, wearing a black cape with red accents , walks forward. Beth on the other hand doesn't see Hannah any where, and is curious about why. "Excuse me miss...have you seen my friend Hannah...she's the one wearing a red shirt of us three?" Beth asks.

"Oh....she went to area V with Angelica earlier...if you want...feel free to head in to find her, it's open to everyone" responds the bar keep ( Megan ).

Back with Hannah and Angelica, they've both striped, and are completely naked . Angelica lips connected to Hannah's, their tongues massages one anothers, as Angelica fingers Hannah's cunt. Their lips unconnects "soon you'll be eternal, and you'll spread the gift to the worthy...unlike our queen , who feels only the willing souls turn" angelica whispers into Hannah's ear, before removing her hand from her vagina.

Angelica then gets ontop of her, and in a weird position, connects their vagina's. Their pussy lips rubbing, as Angelica gyrates her hips. Soon she bares her fangs,and sinks them into Hannah's neck.

Back in the main room, on stage, Connie has started stripping and dancing, as she has two other workers join her, they both also wearing black leather, but no capes, one male, one female. Lindsey then sees Beth heading towards Area V. Beth reaches the curtain, but hesitates when she sees the sign, enter at your own peril. She backs away, to consider if this is a sick joke, or if theirs something else. Then out comes Hannah "hey Beth....want to dance?" she asks. Beth now figures the sign t's just part of the clubs theme now. "Hannah what's back their anyways "responds Beth. "Oh a wonderful experience....you know we don't have to dance...instead I could show you the V instead" answers Hannah.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)