More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

Whom do you approach?

Hannah Murray

You walk through the club and enjoy the sight of all these hotties, until your eyes come to rest on Hannah Murray. You've always liked her characters in Skins and Game of Thrones, Cassie and Gilly are absolutely adorable, and the real Hannah seems to be just as cute. She is alone, wearing a beige dress and sipping a drink. You walk over to her and gather your confidence. Don't fuck this up.
She gives you an insecure look as you approach her. "Hannah", you simply say and offer your hand. "I'm John."
She smiles shyly and shakes your hand. "Nice to meet you."
You return her smile. "All alone?"
"Oh, some of the other actresses from Thrones are around. I just don't like talking all that much."
"I'm sorry, I'll leave you-"
"No, no, I didn't mean... stay, please."
Good, you think with a grin, amazed that the most simple trick of establishing the right power relation works on a girl like Hannah Murray. Then again, maybe she's just used to the shadow of her arguably more popular co-stars like Emilia Clarke and Sophie Turner.
"Come, let's have a seat over there", you offer and earn a thankful smile. This could go very well...

You sit down on the comfortable lounge couch next to her and start talking. It quickly becomes apparent she welcomes the opportunity of having someone to talk to. You could try to get in her good books, but you might risk immediately being disqualified from every sexual possibility if you're too much of a friend.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)