More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

You are ........ ?

Hank , Olivia , Terry , Ted and Lakisha

"This is the place" says Hank,

Please log in to view the image

walking up to the door . This is when another guy walks up "what in tar nations....I thought this was a bed and breakfast, not some sort of fancy dancy gig" the guy says.

Please log in to view the image

He wears a white cowboy hat along with flannel shirt. He looks to be in his 30's. As for Hank, he's a young man of 23, wears a cap as well. The cowboy walks in, and Hank follows. The inside literally looks like it came state out of a book, not any book either. It's decorated exactly like Dracula 's manor from Brand Stokers Dracula. Theirs even cobwebs every where, except the furniture .

Inside sits a African girl with an Afro.

Please log in to view the image

"Well finely....I've been here for hours waiting for all us to arrive...follow me , the other two are in the dinning hall....oh right here's the note that was waiting when I arrived" the girl says. Hank grabs the note from her, and reads it aloud.

.................................note...........................

Dear boarders here for the free night, you'll review your stay later tonight, but before you meet me, all 6 of you must gather in the dinning hall of my lovely manor. As for the guests, their names are Terry , Ted , Olive,, , H,ank , and Lakisha. For the sixth, she'll arrive with me around 8:00 p.m. you five should all gather around 7:30p.m. on the dinning hall, share my assistant Lucy will show you each to tour rooms.

............................................................................

"So all six of us are here now then" says Hank. "Weren't you paying attention to what you reading their ...it said the sixth would arrive with him later, the five of us test with you two are now here" says the woman with the Afro. "I see...well I guess we should head on over to the dinning hall I recon" says the cowboy, seeing it's already 7:23 p.m. on the grandfather clock that's in the corner.

"By the way I'm Lakisha.....olive and Terry await in the dinning, so I assume you two are Ted and Hank listed in the note" the Afro says. "Yep I'm Ted Hill.." says the cowboy, looking the front room over.

"You know....I like a good sassy ..." starts Hank. "Don't you even finish that sentence mister" says Lakisha, giving you an menacing glare. "Now follow me you two" she reply's.

The guest havr arrived, except this mystry sixth girl wholl arrive with th host...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)