More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by verrucktes verrucktes

What do you do?

Hangin with the Hardyz!!

"I would like that a lot," you say to the boys, smiling.

"Great!" Matt says, taking you by the arm and leading you down the hallway. Jeff tags closely behind. You can feel his eyes on your body.

Matt plays tour-guide, pointing out the various locker rooms, and introducing you to members of the crew. Jeff stays oddly quiet as the three of you walk down the endless maze of halls. It would be easy to get lost here.

Finally, you arrive at the Hardy's locker room. Matt opens the door and peeks inside, before going all the way in.

"Just checking," Matt says, laughing. You laugh with him, and then feel Jeff take the arm that Matt had just let go of as he ushers you inside.

"We've gotta get dressed. We have a match tonight," Jeff says.

You blush as images come into your mind, but you quickly shake them off.

"Oh, ok," you say, making your way back to the door.

"No, no, no!" Jeff moves quickly, taking your hand, and pulling you away from the door.

Matt says, "Its cool. You just sit there. We have this dressing screen we can use."

You sit nervously as Matt goes behind the screen to change. Jeff stays with you, and notices your nervousness.

"So..." Jeff begins, "...do you have a boyfriend?"

Well? Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)