More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Hanar breeder (post-ME3)

Shepard landed on Kahje - in her capacity as a Spectre, to investigate. She had heard of some disapperances and had a feeling that maybe something was going on. Still it was odd that the Hanar could do anything so the Drell were likely in on it. Still given the likely ease of the mission she was going it alone - as a lone human had a better chance of blending in then a large group of humans or/and aliens.


There weren't many other humans on Kahje - since it was a heavily water world, while good for a swim - it wasn't all that exciting unless you could tolerate hundreds of pressure, without much medical issues. With most of the people there being, either hanar, drell or asari. An asari custom' officer soon meeting with Shepard, as there had been a Spectre Clearance marked on her arrival. "Hello. Welcome to Kahje...how may we help you?"

"I am looking into some things, taking some time off," said Shepard, not wanting to reveal why she was here just yet. "Know anywhere a girl can have some fun?" she added, thinking that was where they would operate.

"Lots of places here, that we have. Underwater or regular fun here?" asked the officer in reply, with a warm smile.

"Either works I have never been to anything or anywhere, under water," said Shepard.

"Well, pick a choice....if I had to offer you an option...." she spoke, looking around for anybody near. "Above. Filled-Up Club...go ask and you shall receive."

"Maybe I will," replied Shepard.

"Suit yourself. You want me to book you a taxi to the nearest hotel? Or you going to look around the place yourself?" she asked.

"I'll look around myself," she said not exactly trusting those people.


As she exited the space-port, she saw one of her targets. Namely Admiral Spericus, a turian run pass her naked - while two salarians and a drell where running after him. "Please, Sir. But on your pants," panted one salarian. Muttering about hating 'tourists' before chasing after the turian - whom was screaming about being the lizard king.

As she made her way to the hotel, she saw more average tourists abound in this place - a few high-ranking diplomats as well. A few on her list and some not. Also there was the sign of being sold here and there.

Shepard still had a bad feeling about this she could tell it might be , that might be causing people to stay on Kahje long after a missing-file has been developed about them. She woudl have to get a sample and have the Normady look it over.

To get some she woudl follow the stream of high-class people until she coudl find a dealer.

The trail would lead her to club Filled-Up, that seemed to be a high-patronage establishment. Her credentials were soon checked out, or rather the fake-type and she was allowed inside of the club.

Or rather, it looked to be a sex club - as she was asked to pick a color.

Pick a color.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)