More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by randomname217 randomname217

What character will you follow

Hana Inuzuka, a newly promoted Jonin

You are Hana Inuzuka, a 21 year old ninja of the hidden leaf, and you just got a formal letter from the 3rd Hokage, announcing your promotion to Jonin. Although you'd never admit it, you are honestly surprised you got promoted. You may be decently skilled in medical jutsu, and you do have a working knowledge of seals, but you'll privately admit that you aren't the best fighter. Oh, you aren't hopeless, but you aren't really Jonin material... your rather miserable record against your friend Anko certainly attests to that. Your technical skills are fine, and your control is good, but you simply lack the physical strength and chakra capacity to keep up with people like Guy and Kakashi, and you doubt that will change anytime soon. Hell, your 18 year old just graduated brother is going to surpass you soon enough in direct combat, though you'll never admit it to him until the day he beats you. Honestly most of your edge at this point comes from the fact that your group was graduated at 15 to help replace casualties rather than the more sedate 18 year course your village really prefers.

Nevertheless here you are, promoted to Jonin with orders to report to the Hokage at noon.

You swiftly head downstairs to see your mother Tsume Inuzuka "Mom, I got promoted to Jonin!"

She smiles "Oh? Good job Hana. You seem a bit surprised."

You blush, you never could hide things from her. "I honestly didn't expect to get promoted for a while." Then you grin "Won't stop me from gloating in front of Kiba though."

She chuckles "I'd imagine not. You're building yourself up a lot of grief with that pup."

"And he isn't with his constant antagonizing of Naruto? Kid already beats him regularly. One of these days though he's going to use THAT, and I just hope that I'm there to see Kiba's face."

Your mother laughs at that and you turn to leave. You wander your way through the village streets, heading for the village headquarters. You nod to a few friends along the way, then blink in surprise as you see Naruto Uzumaki wandering the village with a headband. You could have sworn you heard your idiot little brother say he failed the test.

Curious, you wander over and say: "Hey Naruto, I see you graduated."

He turns to you and grins "Of course, Mizuki rigged my written exam. I may not be the most book smart ninja in the class, but Iruka got suspicious when I apparently didn't know the third's name. Seemed odd, what with me visiting him every other day and everything."

You facepalm "That idiot... Anyway, congratulations on graduating, and don't let idiots like Mizuki slow you down."

He smiles at you, "Thanks Hana. You've always treated me right."

"You deserve it."

With that you head over to the Hokage and get waved in by the secretary. You see him sitting in his desk, practically downing in paperwork.

"Ah, Hana, thank you for coming. With a new class graduating the academy, we need to assign a new crop of Jonin teachers, and I think you're the right fit for one of the teams I have in mind."

You are surprised at that, but take the proffered roster

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)