More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClownGirls ClownGirls

Which world does this take place in?

Hajime's Powerful Earrings

Hajime tossed in the oceanside cabin he'd been provided. The night before felt like it would never end. Byakuya and Teruteru both murdered by this screwed up game, and Nagito... He hadn't slept a wink and dawn was peeking through the blinds. He had no reference for how long he'd spent stuck on the night's events. Guilt was most prevalent, of course. He kept rethinking how he'd behaved. If he was more thorough checking the kitchen, if he was more perceptive of Nagito, if he'd--

No. He finally sat up, shaking his sleepless fit. There was no point dwelling on the past. All he could do now was save the people still alive. Yes, no more murders would occur. With newfound resolve, Hajime climbed from bed and into the shower. The night's events would mark the first and last trial on Jabberwock Island. He felt the restlessness wash away from him as the water beamed down on him.

"Heya, perv." A shrill voice interrupted him.

Hajime flailed, covering himself in shame. "What the... bear, what do you want!?"

"Whuh-oh! Looks like somebody's pent up. You sure you don't wanna take care of that?"

"Go away. I'm trying to shower."

"Oh okay..." Monokuma frowned. "I just thought you might be interested in stopping the killing game?"

He did a double take upon hearing the words. "H-Huh? Wait... are you serious?"

"Deadly!" The bear cackled. "I have an even more fun game to play now! And you're the main character."

"I'm not in the mood for tricks."

"Jeez, fine. Get dressed and we can talk."

Hajime grabbed a towel and scrubbed himself dry. Without much choice, he stepped out of the washroom. "Okay. What do you have?"

"Puhuhu! Well, I've been tooling around in the code-- oops, spoilers. Whatever, I made these." He held out a pair of earrings. "I would them myself, but they don't fit in my beautifully beary ears."

" them? What are you saying, Monokuma?"

"These are Normality earrings!" he said. "They control the power of normality! One of them makes all of your actions normal, and the other makes anything that you declare normal."

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay? What are they really, though?"

"I'm being honest for once. Bear scout's honor!" He laughed. "Go ahead, try 'em out!"

Hajime rolled his eyes. Still, if doing this could save someone's life, he had to try. "Okay... let's see, Nagito is... normal."

"Pssh, lame. Rejected!"

"The heck are you saying?"

"Come on! You're a hormonal young man! I see that flagpole of yours." Monokuma flushed, he just crossed his legs annoyed. "Alright fine, here's the sitch. You have to use those earrings at least once a day, in a sufficiently pervy way. If you don't, well, killing game is back on!"

"That's..." He grit his teeth. "There's no way these work, though."

"Go ahead and try it. Make sure to make it good!"

What's the new normal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)