More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Hair salon

Since retirement, my mother in law decided to start her own hair salon. She got a spot in town and as a family we helped to fix it up and get it ready for business. All of her clientele is pretty much older ladies from around town that like to gossip. We've finished it up enough to be open for business, but there are still some finishing touches to be done. She ask me to dedicate a weekend to finishing everything up, i agree to do it. I work hard all day Friday with all of the towns ladies eyeballing me as i work and sweat. Friday goes by with no hiccups, Saturday morning is a whole different story.

I show up Saturday morning to wrap up some painting, all im wearing is my basketball shorts and a t-shirt so i don't mess up my good clothes. My mother in law is there getting ready for a busy day of gossip and haircuts, she is booked solid for the day. She starts hinting at how i could use a haircut. I tell her i definitely need a haircut, but i dont want to be itchy while i work. This gets her wheels turning, she then clears her throat and suggests that i strip down naked for my haircut. I laughed and said you are joking right? She says "not at all, you can go to the back room and strip off naked and cover your thing with this magazine while i cut your hair. My hand towels and apron are in the dryer, when your done you can rinse off in the shower and get dressed again, before the ladies show up." I gulp at the idea of my mother in law seeing me bare naked, but something is compelling me to do it.

I take the magazine and make my way to the back room, which isn't really a separate room, there is nothing keeping anyone from looking back there and seeing everything. I strip down butt naked, and put my clothes on top of another pile of clothes. I will find out later that that was a mistake. I place the latest edition of vogue magazine in front of my penis and balls and make my way to the hair cutting chair with my bare butt still completely exposed. When my mother in law sees me, she gives me a little wolf whistle and tells me to sit down. I sit down, and she spins me around to put my head in the sink for washing hair. She starts with giving me a long shoulder rub, then she leans me back and starts to wash my hair. By now my penis is stiff as a board and the magazine isn't doing anything to cover it. She tells me "you know i can see your penis and balls now right?" "You might as well give me the magazine, and just be naked". She then takes the magazine and puts it back on the table. She can't help but to brush up against my hard dick to make it bounce around.

Im halfway through my haircut, and finally relaxed a little when i here the back door fly open and a ladies voice say "dry...... cleaner, im here for your laundry ". My mother in law tells her where it is, and soon she has the clothes and is out the door. She obviously saw me naked.

My haircut is done, and now it's time for the shower. While im in the shower, the first of my mother in law's appointments show up early. She lets her in, but doesn't say anything to me. I get done showering and walk out of the stall and start to head over to where my clothes are when i here the voices stop and an older lady say"oh my!" I immediately dart back into the shower stall and call out to my mother in law to bring me my clothes and a hand towel. She comes back and ask me where my clothes are. I tell her where i put them and she says "oh no, that was my dry cleaning, Shirley must have grabbed your clothes too, and the bad thing is, clothes that aren't meant for dry cleaning often get thrown out at her shop. Looks like your stuck with me bare naked! The hand towels aren't dry yet either. Stay here while i try to think of something. " she goes back to her client, and i can here her client say, "that man was naked as a jaybird! I saw his penis, balls and bare butt!" My mother in law explains the situation to her and then the dryer buzzes. She comes back to the shower stall with a tiny hand towel for me to dry with. And tells me the lady did see everything so i might as well come on out and get back to work, and for me to put the towel back in the dirty laundry when im done. She says, she will go ahead and tell all of her appointments that ill be working here naked all day. I reluctantly do as im told and walk out butt ass naked with my hard penis leading the way, bobbing around to greet her first customer. How am i going to be naked all day?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)