More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Magic18895 Magic18895

Who should he go after?

Hailee Steinfeld

Against Bram's better judgement, he had decided to drink from a victim he’d been saving for a while. Sighing, he glanced to the girl on the bed in front of him. A , drooling blonde in her early twenties probably dreaming of who to fuck next at the next party.

Sighing dejectedly, Bram rose to his feet, ignoring the girl and his appetite. Heading to the window he flew out in bat form and returned to his lair.

Lowering his head to his hands, Bram huffed in annoyance before flicking on the radio, hoping to take his mind off of things. Almost immediately an idea emerged from the darkness of his sick mind, and a slight smirk crept to his pale face. Though he wasn't sure about whether he liked the song, the singer did sound quite familiar. In fact he knew that he had heard her before. After all his decision to start a vampire revolution needed to start somewhere. Nodding, content with his decision, Bram began settle in for the day, the next night he would make arrangements to meet the actress turned singer, Hailee Steinfeld and begin his plans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)