More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spook28 Spook28

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Hailee Steinfeld

Hailee Steinfeld

Against Jack's better judgement, he'd decided a threesome would be a good idea. A single, random woman each night was growing boring surprisingly quickly. Sighing, he glanced to each of the girls on either side of him. A , drooling blonde in her early twenties, mumbling her pleads for pleasure to deaf ears. On the other side sat an older woman. Though her posture and demeanor were far more refined, the lust in her eyes betrayed her intentions. Both of these women not only wanted, but needed Jack, yet he still felt nothing. Decades of fucking any girl he wanted had rendered him rather difficult to please, and even the two attractive girls beside him weren't enough.

Sighing dejectedly, Jack rose to his feet, ignoring the girls as they voiced their displeasure. With a single click, they disappeared. Each would awaken back in their own bed with no memory of the past few hours, though Jack could do nothing about the void he felt in his own heart.

Lowering his head to his hands, Jack huffed in annoyance before flicking on the radio, hoping to take his mind off of things. Almost immediately, a slight smirk crept to his face. Though he wasn't certain whether he liked the song, the singer sounded quite familiar. If two girls weren't what Jack was after, perhaps he should instead try and aim higher up the social ladder and claim a girl more desired by regular men? Nodding, content with his decision, Jack began getting changed, making arrangements to meet the actress turned singer and soon-to-be-turned cumslut, Hailee Steinfeld.

But how would Jack meet her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)