More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

So do you? or Don't you

HELL YEAH!

Without hesitation you excitedly say, "You don't have to tell me twice, miss...?"

"It is actually Mrs and it's Sarah Banks," she replies.

You wonder what the story behind her being married and not seeing a man in 3 years. The thought about her husbands whereabouts quickly leave your mind as she moves toward you. She reaches out and grabs you, she pulls your chair out, away from the table, the wheels squeak as the chair moves. Sarah lifts up her maroon dress and straddles you, places one leg on eachside of you. Her large, milky breasts sway in your face, begging to be touched.

She grinds against your crotch, causing your penis to rise to action. You bring your hands up to her tits and cup them softly, her nipples grow hard to your touch. Mrs. Banks places her hands over yours and encourages you to squeeze her breasts harder. You begin to fulfil her request, and she takes her hands away from yours. She slides them down your chest and to your fly. She wastes no time in unbuttoning and unzipping your pants. With equal speed she pulls your ragging hardon out of your pants.

With one hand she holds your stiff cock straight up and with the other she pulls her panties aside. Sarah lowers herself on to your dick and it slides in to her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, that feels good," you tell her.

"So now you are Mr. talkative!" she exclaims.

A smile forms on your face but just for a berief second before you mash your face in to her breasts. You suck hard on her left nipple then her right one. You can't decide what to do, you have never had a woman throw herself at you like this. You take one hard pink nipple in to your mouth again, and bite down on it. She moans to your actions. Your hand finds the other nipple and you begin to pinch it, pulling at it. Sarah begins to ride you, her body bucking up and down.

She places one of her hands in your hair, pressing your face against her big boobs, while the other hand grabs the back of the seat. She bouces quicker now in your lap, driving her body down and taking your cock all the way inside her. She moans again, this time you know she is almost there. You feel your own orgasm ready to erupt deep inside her pussy. You get more rough with her tits by sucking harder on the nipple and squeezing the other boob with equal ferocity. Her body moves faster in response to your roughness.

"OHHHH MY GOD!!!" you shout as you blow your load inside her. Your cock throbs, pumping hot, sticky sperm in to her. You feel her pussy spasm and grab your dick. She rakes her nails down your back and moans out in pleasure. "OHHH MR. ANDERSON!!! FUCK ME HARDER!" You give her a couple final thrusts then fall back and relax.

With Sarah still in your lap, you turn your head to see the school's principal standing in the doorway.

What is her reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)