More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefrenchhacker Thefrenchhacker

Who is it?

Gwen

Gwen walks into the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, staring at your cock which is still hard. You now that she's a virgin and sometimes you have fantasy's of popping her cherry and watching her yell in pain and pleasure. Now, with your new found power you might be able to make that come true. With a look of triumph on your face you stroke your cock a few times and tell Gwen to drop her towel. Her mouth goes into an O shape and asks you to not do it, but you just remind her that you are the one and only clothing control controller (with benefits) and she surrenders and drops her towel. you see her almost non extant breasts and to your surprise her shaved pussy. You tell her to come into the shower with you and she does. You grab her breast and her face turns red. "oh, you love being a slut for your brother don't you", you say "n-no" she responds, "please stop". As you knead her breasts with one hand the other creeps down towards her pussy and rests on top of her outer labia. Gwen breath hitched as your middle finger penetrates her lower lips. Then you start to move your cock nearer to her lower lips she says, "wait, i'm ovulating and not on birth control." you respond with "even better", She cries out as you slam your dick into her pussy finding it wet. you can feel her hymen tear and Gwen cries as you fuck her roughly. Slowly her body starts to betray her as she gets wetter and wetter until finally: "Ahhhhhh!!" her inner wall compress on your cock and your shoot sperm into her fertile womb. when you are done filling her up with baby batter she collapses on the floor. "uhhhhh, I'm can feel it inside me, I'm 100% pregnant." Then your mom walks by and says, "John, are you getting Gwen pregnant?" "Yeah," you reply. "well, when your done with that the bus will be coming soon." "OK". Gwen shakily stands up and you say that for the rest of the week she can only wear her towel and let any boy see her pussy and breasts and cum inside her if they want. "fine".

Now, will you stay at home or go to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)