More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JollyRoger57 JollyRoger57

What's next?

Gwen wanders in the facility

She-Venom has killed all the guards in the facility. Cleared of hostile enemies, she is wandering this place.

She runs through the hallways, before running across a laboratory. Over there, she finds five symbiotes trapped in glass canisters, marked as "Scream", "Agony", "Lasher", "Riot", and "Phage".

Instantly, she brings them with her, securing them in her symbiotic suit.

She continues to loom in the corridors, before she finds another room. In the middle of the room, a glass canister stands in it, sealing the red-and-black symbiote in it. A few guards are still there, and she dispatches all of them quickly.

She looks in the room and finds another container cell. A slender, red-haired woman is in there. She quickly recognizes her, Mary Jane Watson, the supermodel. She is a bit dirtied, but naked.

She looks at the scene in front of her. On the left side, a captured gorgeous supermodel laying there, asking for help, and on the right side, a vicious goop of red-and-black alien slime.

There are two buttons on the control panel. Red and blue.

Which one will Gwen click on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)