More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by waelator waelator

What's next?

Gwen, the Kind Looking, If Extremely Muscular Woman

Your sponsor steps up in front of you extending a hand.

She's probably the tallest and most muscular woman you've ever seen, towering more than a head over you and with the kind of bodybuilder physique you've never been able to get for yourself.

Luckily, she has a friendly smile on her face, and as you extend your own hand to shakes hers, she takes care not to squeeze your much smaller hand in her grip.

"I'm Gwen. I'll be your sponsor. Just ask me if you've got any questions."

You introduce yourself in return, trying not to feel too intimidated. It's a little daunting to realize the woman in front of you could probably pick you up with one hand. Luckily, she seems open and friendly enough that you won't have to worry about that.

Gwen starts by showing you around, first bringing you to the mess hall. Gives you a quick overview on how to act, stressing that you should avoid cutting in front of anyone in the food line unless you're willing to fight them.

Next, she brings you by the showers. After another look at your slender feminine body and lack of muscle, she seems a bit worried, telling you after a few moments that you should probably only shower while she's around.

The two of you strike up a surprisingly amiable conversation, Gwen's sense of humor matching your own closely.

The only damper on your enjoyment is the everpresent sense that you're being watched; the other prisoners are eyeballing you and Gwen with envious gazes, many of them sprouting visible erections underneath their uniforms.

After a few more stops, including the workout yard, Gwen leads you to your cell, which has a pair of beds. By then it's night time, and the CO's are heading around to lock up the cells.

"And this is where you'll be sleeping. We're cellmates for now, so just bunk down over there" She gestures at the cot that doesn't look slept in, then takes a seat on her own.

To your alarm, Gwen begins undressing, stripping out of her uniform.

"W-what are you doing?" Not quite averting your eyes, you blurt out the question, but Gwen smiles reassuringly.

"It's better to strip out of your uniform to sleep. The fewer trips to the laundry room the better in here."

She doesn't elaborate, but you assume there's some reason behind her statement. Finally, Gwen removes her uniform, putting it aside and folding it.

You can't help yourself from peeking, and your eyes widen as you catch a glimpse of the monstrous dick hanging between Gwen's legs. It's clearly flaccid, yet it completely dwarfs the largest erection you've ever had.

Luckily, Gwen doesn't seem to notice you noticing, and soon climbs under the covers of her cot.

You ponder a bit as you climb into your own cot, considering whether or not you should strip as well or just take a few extra laundry trips later on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)