More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what are his plans for Giada?

Gunge Fetish

David went to the nearest organic grocery store and stocked up. He went to an electronics store and bought a nice camera, tripod, and video camera with tripod then had Giada's agent tell her David was a photographer who was coming to do a magazine shoot for Bon Apetite.

The next day he showed up at Giada's beachfront house. She wore a floral print dress, and her hair was down. "Nice to meet you," said David, "before I bring my equipment in, let's go over he shoot."

Giada led David to the living room and offered him a glass of wine, which he accepted. David then put her into a trance. "Giada, you trust me completely and will love all of my suggestions. You find me extremely sexy, and the more you are around me, the sexier you will find me. Understand?"

Giada nodded.

David snapped her out of her trance. "Giada, do you know what 'gunge' is?"

"Like Nirvana type music?" she asked shaking her head.

"No, it's when someone is covered with slimy messy substances."

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" asked Giada, unsure of what was coming next.

"Let's do a gunge fetish video. You'll cover yourself in messy foods and stuff while I photograph you. It'll be so fun and silly."

Giadia smiled her weird stretched out smile. "That's a great idea!"

"Yes, it is. Now, I have some stuff in my SUV. You need to put on white pants, white panties, a tight light colored top with no bra, and pin your hair up in a loose messy bun on top of your head. Meet me in your kitchen."

"What a great idea!" said Giada, "I can't wait!"

Neither can I, thought David. He went to his van and got his cameras and tripods then a box with a gallon of olive oil, a large jar of syrup, a large can of stewed tomatoes, a carton of cream, and a 16 ounce tub of yogurt.

He met Giada in her kitchen. She was dressed as he asked and had her hair up in a loose messy bun. He put her back into a trance. "Giada, the messier, and sloppier you get, the hornier you will get. You will love being gunged; it will be a huge turn on for you."

He snapped her out of her trance. She was smiling warmly at David.

"Giada, take a big swig of wine straight from the bottle and keep drinking as I shoot you." He pointed to a bottle of Chianti on her counter.

Giada opened the bottle and took a big swig as David turned on the video camera and picked up the still camera.

how does the shoot go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)