More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

What does the review say?

Guillermo Cruz

The last entry you were a very poor resident of cuba trying to get his family to the United States. You were well liked and did a lot of good... apparently you got a lot of bonus points for actually getting your family successfully across despite dieing yourself. After a quick review of your last life's achievements you go back and check out the options. While most of these are free there are a few that cost points though none that you don't have the points for at the moment. You hesitantly click New Game + and get a list of options, these are just for you and many of them cost a lot of points while more than a few give you bonus points at the end of the game... Being poor and living somewhere crappy both apparently are huge bonuses.

There are a lot of options for your next life now that you have gotten used to the idea. Magic being real seems cool, it being secret and you having it also seem awesome. You can chose your gender, there is actually an option to make everyone herms if you wanted along with some gradients of that idea. You have enough points to be super rich in addition to a few other alterations though only maybe one big one. There are even options for everyone being anthropomorphic animals.

What options do you pick for your next Life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)