More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

How did you find out?

Guide of magical creatures

Werewolves: Werewolves are cursed creatures. They are humans who have been bitten by werewolves and got the cursed illness in their blood. Being bitten without bleeding is not dangerous but is still painful. Werewolves transform at night. The closer the full moon approaches, the stronger their animal instincts are, until they finally take over and transform the affected person into an insane, bloodthirsty beast. At the new moon, however, werewolves can behave normally and even speak, despite their fur and wolf teeth. There is no known cure for an infected werewolf. The only way to keep a werewolf at a distance is silver. Touching silver is very painful for werewolves.

Vampires: Vampires are also cursed creatures and the rivals of werewolves. They can fly, are incredibly fast, and hunt humans to drink their blood. A human may become a vampire after an attack, but in most cases, the victims of a vampire die. Vampires don't produce iron so they need it from other living creatures. They burn in the sun and can get poisoned by a mixture of different herbs. Normal garlic isn't enough. That's a myth. While werewolves lose their personality at night, vampires have full control over their actions. They are also completely powerless during the day.

Gargoyles: Gargoyles are monsters made of stone. During the daytime, they can't move. but at night they sometimes hunt innocent humans and kill them if they cross their way. Gargoyles can not infect other people like vampires or werewolves but because of their stone bodies and their immense power, they are a threat to everyone.

Fairies: Fairies are without a doubt the smallest magical creatures. They are not much bigger than a human hand, have dragonfly-like wings, and wear clothes made of leaves and other natural products. Fairies are usually not dangerous as long as they are not threatened. Their magic is tremendously powerful, but they rarely use it against humans. The goal of all fairies is to preserve nature. Some stories claim that fairies kidnap children at night and exchange them for a wicked changeling. This is nonsense, however, as the children are much bigger when they are born than a fairy could ever be.

Black fairies: Black fairies are an extremely rare kind of fairies. They are born with an incurable illness and their goal is to destroy as much as possible before they die. Black fairies live only a few years before the illness kills them, but during this time they could ruin whole countries.

Gorgons: Gorgons are magic creatures who come originally from greece. In ancient times, they were often depicted as giant snakes with human faces and small snakes for hair. To survive and spread they mingeled with humans. Sometimes out of real love and sometimes it was just a community of convenience. As a result of this, gorgons now look just like humans but still have snakes in their hair and slightly snake like faces. Despite other magic creatures, gorgons are neither hunters, predators nor have superhuman strenght. But they can produce many different poisons in the snakes of their hair with very helpful or dangerous effects.

Humans: Humans normally find themselves prey rather than hunters but there are exceptions. Some people discover the magic world and go on hunts to prove this, even though most hunters are seen as crackheads by fellow humans. The only truly dangerous human beings are the agents of neo inquisition. A well-trained group of radical humans who hunt magic creatures with modern weapons. There are a few humans who can cast magic but they often hide it and after a while, they often believe that their magic skills were only a nightmare.

Back to beginning.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)