More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DreamXiphoid DreamXiphoid

How about getting inside?

Guide/Random Info

Well, so this may seem a bit confusing, but you can either start Oblivion or Skyrim first, but you'll also be able to eventually go to the other game, too.

Some explanation is required, though, for the score.

Damage is the amount of damage you deal in that chapter.

Health is how close you are to dying; the lower it is, the easier you can be killed.

Stamina is your endurance, and I will be using it quite often, as in Oblivion. Certain actions require stamina, like doing anything that requires you to move, except for swinging your weapon. Think of it as a mix of Skyrim and Oblivion.

Magicka is the stuff you use magic with; pretty much. It's like Stamina, in that sense.

Weight limit is the weight you can carry without becoming overencubered. It will go up at various points, but there is no leveling system.

Weight Carried is the amount of weight you are currently carrying. This does not include Keys, Arrows, Papers, Quest Items, or Potions, along with clothing. Armor is weighted, but clothes aren't.

Eventually you will pick up other things, and they'll be added onto here, as well.

Oh, and if there's anybody willing to do the female Pov, be my guest. But, if you post something, be aware that it has to mesh with the flow of things. You can't suddenly kill a dragon to find out that a female humanoid version pops out unless that's how things are heading, or there's been occurences of that happening in the previous chapters.

Lust is a new thing I recently added, in order to open up new pathways. Some parts can only be accessed when your lust is at a certain level. Once it reaches 1000 though (unless it is sex, in which case see Pleasure), no matter where you are/what you are doing, you will cum. This can be avoided by having sex, masturbating, and for the more , sex.

P.S: I'm sorry I haven't been around; Life hit the shitter. I'm going to update every one of my stories(if I can) once per night.

Any questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)