More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thotar Thotar

What's next?

Grudge match vs Yang!

Weiss walked into their disastrous dorm room and her poor mood immediately worsened. One would think it reasonable that after two weeks at Beacon, her team leader— the word itself still hurt to say— would cease her insufferable actions.

Evidently, that was too much to ask, as Weiss was greeted with the sight of Ruby calmly sitting at the desk... A dismantled crescent rose in front of her, it's oils dirtying Weiss' things.

"Ruby Rose!" The heiress shrieked, startling the poor girl in red. She flinched, and her semblance flashed briefly, throwing rose petals onto the floor. The petals did nothing to improve Weiss' mood.

"Must you act so childish! Not only are you a poor leader, you constantly leave our room a mess!" Weiss screamed again, not at all cognizant of her remaining teammates glaring behind her. The hooded leader flinched with every mean insult thrown towards her.

Yang and Blake seemed content with remaining neutral. As protective as Yang was, her sister needed to fight her own battles if she was to ever grow into her role. Still, she didn't have to like it.

"Why won't you just give me a chance!" Ruby began defending herself, "All you ever do it yell! How would you even know I'm a bad leader, if you never listen to me!" Ruby had had enough apparently.

Yang was out of neutrality when Weiss took her aggressiveness too far. Her vision went red as she stormed towards Ruby. She yanked on the hood of Ruby's beloved cloak, and the smallest of rips rang out.

Seeing Weiss manhandle Ruby made Yang boil. Seeing her also threaten to destroy the only piece of legacy Summer left her daughter, made Yang nuclear. Weiss was lucky her arm wasn't torn off by the brawlers grip. Yang dragged her out into the hallway, and immediately made her anger known.

"You. Me. Training grounds. Now." She commanded.

"Excuse me?! I will not allow you to push me around like some savage! If its a duel you'd like, you'll get one!" Weiss countered. Both girls faces were red with anger. Yang gave her partner a look, and Blake went to help her team leader. Turns out, Blake could sew well, but she knew Ruby needed more encouragement than just a repaired cloak.

With their leader sorter, the two girls bulldozed through campus towards the combat arena, stopped by no one... Except Pyrrha, who they dragged along to referee.


Within minutes, the two light haired girls stood facing off. They had found an empty arena, locked the door, and drew their weapons. Pyrrha facepalmed at the drama she was being into.

"I don't know what you two are fighting about, but the same rules as always apply. First aura in the red loses, and the fight is over. You end the fight when I say, or I will intervene if I have to." Pyrrha said.

"This isn't one of your arena fights Pyrrha. This is a grudge match. Name your terms, Ice Queen!"

"When I beat you, Xiao-Long, I am going to completely humiliate you!" Weiss said in an arrogant voice.

"Oh? How so? Are you going to make me beg on my hands and knees for forgiveness? Not a chance, ice bitch!" Yang yelled defiantly

"I hardly want something so pedestrian! When I win, you will take off those whorish clothes of yours, and walk back to the dorm without a stitch! Until that annoying sister of yours apologizes to me, you can't cover yourself!" Weiss said, surprising even herself with her boldness.

Yang and Pyrrha were evidently similarly shocked. Yang certainly didn't think the heiress was capable of such a lewd punishment.

"Wow! I didn't know you had it in you Weiss! When I win, your flat naked ass will be marching straight to apologize to Ruby! Whether or not you're allowed clothes in the dorm again will be at her mercy!" Yang stated.

"You'd like to see that wouldn't you?" Weiss scoffed.

"Of course! I'd love to finally settle the mystery of whether Weiss Schnee actually walks around with a stick up her ass, or if it's just her personality!" Yang shot back.

"Pyrrha! Get down here! And bring your scroll!" Weiss yelled, her tone attempting and failing to not be rude to Pyrrha.

"Yes?" The polite redhead asked, her face slightly flushed red at the scene before her.

"Since it seems Yang and I are both committed to this, it would be a shame if one of us backed out. If we go through with this, you're going to be our insurance that the loser follows through... No matter what."

"Are you asking me to potentially you to strip?" Pyrrha asked, unwilling to on her friends, even if it was asked for.

"Nothing so barbaric, Pyrrha... You're going to take compromising photos of us on your scroll, and if the loser chickens out, then the winner gets the photos." Weiss told her.

"Compromising photos?" Pyrrha asked.

"We'll each take you into the locker room, and you'll take nudes of us. We'll lock the folder with a password only Weiss and I know, so you don't have to worry about anyone else getting them. Not a bad idea Weiss. Why am I not surprised the heiress to the SDC knows all about ?" Yang teased.

"Why am I not surprised you're so eager to get naked, whore?" Weiss said with narrowed eyes.

"Be careful how you talk to the woman who is about to own your modesty Weiss... Come on Pyrrha." Yang sassed. She took Pyrrha by the hand and her into privacy...


Yang was much more confident stripping for Pyrrha than she expected. Maybe it was the determination of defending Ruby flooding her brain...

When she was fully naked, she turned towards Pyrrha, expecting the judge to take charge.

"Okay umm... We'll do 3 photos. To be fair, whatever you do, Weiss will have to copy."

Yang took that into consideration, then got into her first pose. She looked carefree, holding out a peace sign that Pyrrha captured beautifully.

She bent over a bench for the second pose. She pondered for a minute about the third pose.

"Weiss has to copy me, right?" She asked, weighing her options.

"Yes. If she refused, then I will delete the photos immediately."

"Good. You're going to want to get a good shot of this." Yang said, then she reached into her locker, and pulled out—

"Is that..."

"A dildo? Yes. I didn't want the teammates finding it so early on." Sure enough, Yang held out a somewhat real looking cock.

"I want you to hold this Pyrrha."

"Me?" The girl said, nervously taking it and holding it at her side.

"Not like that! Like you're wearing it."

Pyrrha nervously slid the fake phallus against her pelvis. Yang smiled and slowly slid to her knees.

"Make sure you don't get yourself in frame. I want it to look like she's really sucking cock."

Yang then followed through on her word, and took it deep in her mouth. When she got to a depth that would make Weiss uncomfortable, she indicated to Pyrrha, who snapped the photo.


Weiss flushed a pretty shade of red as she loses for the first two photos, but she let out a cry of indignation at the 3rd.

"She what!?"

"The third pose has you on your knees, taking this half way into your mouth. Is that a problem?" Pyrrha asked.

"N-No..." Weiss said, nervous as hell, but determined to best Yang. Without these photos, Weiss had no guarantees Yang would accept her humiliation. The heiress wasn't physically strong enough to strip even a tired Yang, so would half to suffice.

Weiss took the pose with only a ton of awkwardness. Trying to look confident, she even threw up a peace symbol as she took it deep. Pyrrha snapped a picture when she was satisfied.


With their insurance secured, it was time to fight. Pyrrha gave them another chance to cancel, but neither of their prides would let them back down, the two girls shook on it, ensuring one of them would be humiliated soon, then retreated to their starting positions...

"3... 2... 1... Begin!" Pyrrha called!

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)