More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arden arden

Which group are you in?

Group A

'The boys in Group A are: Tengan Arata-kun, Morita Hisashi-kun, Murano Akihiko-kun, Miyasaki Taro-kun, Ikeda Ryo-kun and Matsuura Keiichi-kun!'

Your name is announced last but you're still in Group A. Which means that you'll be losing your virginity today. You are an average student but suspect that the two breeding groups are divided in a way that the more desirable pairings are in group A.

1) Tengan Arata is the student council president. He is serious, hard working and a very good student. He is dating Sando Minori.

2) Morita Hisashi is the most athletic student in class. He always finishes first in track and is very good at football. He isn't dating anyone but a lot of girls have crushes on him.

3) Murano Akihiko is the most handsome boy in class. Last valentine, he got mountains of chocolate from girls. Even your secret crush, Sakurai Mana, gave him her homemade chocolate.

4) Miyasaki Taro is the richest boy in class. But he is sickly and physically weak. He is dating Machi Suzu, a cute and flirty girl.

5) Ikeda Ryo is the smartest boy in class. But he is a nerd who always wears glass. None of the girls like him too much and he has a rivalry with Konya Chiyoko.

6) You are Matsuura Keiichi. You are an average student with average looks. You are still a kiss-less virgin and have a secret crush on Sakurai Mana.

'The girls are: Sando Minori-san, Konya Chiyoko-san, Machi Suzu-san, Hamamoto Ayaka-san, Sakurai Mana-san and Go Naomi-san!'

There are some happy whispers and disappointed sighs.

1) Sando Minori is the class representative. A tall girl who is a very good student. She is dating Tengan Arata. They are hoping to be paired together.

2) Konya Chiyoko is the smartest girl in class. She gets along with most of the boys (other than Ikeda Ryo) but never seems romantically attracted to them. Rumors are she is a lesbian.

3) Machi Suzu is a cute and flirty girl. She is dating Miyasaki Taro but looks longingly at Morita Hisashi and Murano Akihiko instead.

4) Hamamoto Ayaka is an athletically gifted girl who is very good at track and swimming. She is good friends with Morita Hisashi.

5) Sakurai Mana is a kind and bubbly girl. You have a slight crush on her but she is more interested in Murano Akihiko.

6) Go Naomi is a mostly average student. She is dating your best friend Yoshioka Masumi and they both looked very disappointed when he was put in Group B.

Kawahara Yukiko-san smiles at the twelve of you and says, "now pay attention class, I'll announce the breeding pairs decided by the government soon."

Who is your partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)