More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What do I do to get on Luke?

Ground him

“The little shot deserves to get his ass grounded for a long time. “A little lie wouldn’t hurt anybody” he said thinking you a lie to tell Luke why he was grounding him. He then smirked because it wasn’t even a lie he knew he was failing Ms. Brown’s class, and he would use that as an excuse to ground his ass for a very long time.

“Luke Lee Smith get your ass in here now!” you say his full name to scare the shit out of him.

Luke came rushing to his moms room. “Yes ma’am?” He asked knowing he was in deep shit.

“Your teacher Ms. Brown just called me, and she said you are failing her class why is that son?” You cross your arms, and give Luke an angry look.

“Math just comes very hard to me I am so sorry mom.”

“That is no excuse for an F, and you are grounded for a month now hand me your phone now!” I say this in very threatening tone, and I even extend my hand to show him that I meant serious business.

He takes his phone out of his pocket, and he hands it to me. “When will I be ungrounded?”

“Maybe bring that F grade up, and then we will discuss you maybe getting ungrounded I say even though I had not intentions of ever ungrounding him. “Also if I do much as see your PS4 on you will be grounded for even long now go to your room to study for your Math Test tomorrow now March.”

I loved seeing the look of sadness that he had made me feel so many times in the past. I see him walk away sadly to his room.

“That was grand” I laugh to myself, as I look down at my new set of breasts. “Oh my what do we have here?” I grin to myself mischievously.

Do I play with my school bully’s mom’s tits, or do I mess with my school bully some more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)