More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Grocery clerk girls first day in the new reality

Jasmine was at work early like always setting up produce. When second employee got in at 6 she was ignoring him as always. She didn't like the guy even if she was her boss so barely spoke to him

"Hey jasmine stop first second. Let's see can you hop up on foot and touch your nose." He says randomly testing out to see if the news he saw about nano machines were working. Jasmine has a panic look on her face as her body actually does as he asked. she didn't have a big chest but had a nice shapely ass on her. she was in her usual tight jeans showing it off

"What the hell is the what's going on." She asked as she still hopping in touching her nose since she wasn't told to stop yet.

"Damn i guess it's for real. Long story short the reality of the situation is that now you have to follow any instructions by men. Luckily we work together first thing this morning. So I get to have first go at you."He says

"You're a fucking asshole let me the fuck go." She says. this can't be real she thought as she was following his commands

"You know you always don't wanna talk. So why don't we just make it that you shut up and suck my cock like you are hungry for my cum" he says. She couldn't stop herself as she dropped to her knees and took his already hardening cock in her mouth. She wanted to spit it out but her body starts sucking hard on it. She cries even as her mouth is sucking on his lengthening cock. it started as normal size but then it quickly kept on growing. Nanomachines making it stretch longer and wider as he grabbed her head and facefucked her hard.

"Fuck this part's real too this is fucking amazing. Here let me help you get this all the way in" He tells her as he grabs the back of her head. He starts working her face up and down on it and she sucks away. Each time making her gag is hits the back of her throat. She still couldn't stop herself from trying to suck him dry.

"Damn help push yourself down on this bitch" She gets instructed and to her horror her hands grabbed his hips and she starts helping her head down the shaft. It painfully Slips down her tight throat. her gag reflex working hard to expel it but just massaging his cock instead. This just gets him more excited as he keeps pushing to drive it in. He pounds down hard on the back of her head as she is pulling herself down on it. Suddenly her throat gives way letting it slip 16 incg deep in her throat. her neck bulging as the 16 inch cock is poking into the top of her stomach showing just how deep it was wedged it. Her eyes are bulging out and she looks panicked as her gag reflex is working to shove him out but he holds her down till she almost passed out. He lets her up and they repeat it over and over till he can easily fuck her throat. Her esophagus stretched enough to take the 3 inchs. He puts it half way in to feel her throat massage his cock head as she gags hardon it. When he cums into her esophagus her gag reflex working and it out around his cock and out her nose. his enhanced cock cuming a lot more than usual, it was over half a cup full out her sinuses. she was a tear and cum covered mess.

"bend over and let me test that fine ass finally" he told her. she had a amazing one and her spanks and spreads her full ass. his still hard cock smacks against her tight rosebud and he pushed in his cum and spit covered cock. jasmine had never done anal though and she cries and can't scream out since he had told her to stay silent. he ignored her pian of course and shoved hard trying to bury the to large cock in her perfect ass. He grabbed a large cucumber nearby and shoved it in her dry pussy making her scream silently as the cucumber widened her beyond what she had inserted before. It got worse for her as it bottomed out and pushed against her cervix. He didn't realize or care that as he started pounding it in hard. The tip working its way a bit deeper till it is in her birth canal it slips out of his hand at this point and is firmly stuck in place. He keeps fucking her ass and grabs a second to join the first. Her keeps putting more in her till Her womb is stuffed with 6 of them in it. Her belly showing them getting moved with his every brutal thrust. With how stretched she was it made her tight asshole squeezed him even more. It felt like a vice on his cock and he played with the extra long cucumbers sticking out off her over stretched cunt till he cums. The cum being up her intestines making her stomach swell with the pressure.

"What the hell is happening. " he hears and pulls out letting his load and her shit splash onto the floor as her ass spasms. It was Richard the store manager checking to see where they were.

"Wait, let me explain. I saw a news article this morning that you'll have to check out yourself. The long story short is though she and ever other women in the world is willing to do anything i or anyone for that matter asks of them and who could say no to this fucking ass." I tell him as jasmine is still silent from my instructions.

Is this true jasmine did you just do as he asked. She knows her head yes still silent since I haven't told her not to be yet..

"Oh yeah, Jasmine, you can talk again. But you can't disagree. It's not like I you." I say to jasmine

"I don't know why i did that though but I guess you're right. You're still a asshole" jasmine says.

Richard looks at Jasmine's tear cover face. Who's considering what to do, Yes, he really could have this girl to do anything he asked he Definitely needed a blow job he thought as he felt his cock harding in his pants at the sight of her stretched cunt and puffy asshole that was still leaking Ryan's load.

"Well, since it was consensual from the sounds of it, I can't fault you Ryan. Jasmine I think I need you to help me test this out. Come over here and blow me. Turn your ass towards me and let me check those holes out." Richard says to the already traumatize 29 year old female. Jasmine should have expected as much but was still surprised by him wanting to mess with her to. Normally he'd maybe have second thoughts but with the nanotechnology kicking in all reservations fled his mind. Jasmine whimpers on his cock as he grabs the cucumber and pulls them out. Her pussy lips red and her bruised womb and cunt feeling relief as they left it. Thanks to the nano technology it let her heal from things that would have normally permanently damaged her and kept here from ripping but some damage was always done even if it heal over s few days. (In this story the stretching heals slower taking over 48 hours. If they aren't restretched or left plugged before then of course;)

"Lets see you take all of this cock in in throat jasmine" Richard says as he uses one hand to her head down. He used his other hand to slip inside her pussy. Unfortunately for jasmine She was still dry and the cucumbers had left her Cervix open enough for his large fist to penetrate all the way up to his elbow almost. Her belly stretching out showing his clench and in her most private of places. He haven't told her to be quiet so she was screaming on his cock making him cum down her throat.

" You did a great job on this Ryan, Do you want to help me out with a project i just thought of. I think Jasmine would make a great display in the back for the day. Let's really open her up and stuff her with some of the stuff back here. Jasmine you're going to be staying late and why don't you bend over that counter. Be silent while we get you ready. " Richard says and she has to comply. She kinda figured out what the hell was going on. Her body was completely out of her control and these guys were trying to wreck her body. She was surprised that she had enable two take all the so far. She didn't know that with the nanotechnology she was basically indestructible. They had a brother to share all the details of how the world has changed just that she had to follow their commands. So to her they were doing repairable damage to her asshole and even her uterus. She was almost happy they had told her not to talk because her throat was so sore from the fucking had just received. Her body gets pushed forward as the first hand slams into her pussy all the way to her uterus pushing her hard against the table. They start taking turns punching into her still dry pussy. The walls of her cunt dragging out a bit more each time. A missed hit goes to her ass makes her back arch in pain as it hit her still tender rim. Instead of aiming again for her pussy, he decided it was time to workout her ass. What she didn't expect was for the other one to still work her pussy. She could feel the competing to get deeper and her. She was being double fist fuck to theirs elbows by them soon to her horror.

Ryan and Richard were both caught up in taking out years of sexual frustration on Jasmine's poor bruised ass and cunt. The nanotechnology made them completely into depraved sadist trying to stretch her as much as they could with no regards to her well being because they knew she would heal no matter what. The best part since she hadn't been able to say no. it was technically consensual so there was no issues with it according to company policy. they went at her till her pussy was getting pulled out to show her cervix gaping and her anal rim was purple and puffy and hung open loosely. she was well prepped so they grabbed different vegetables and started stuffing her holes. her ass had a dozen apples and oranges stuffed up it then a bundle of celery to drive them around the curve of her colon. the bulges showing in her belly. her uterus had two mini watermelon in it and her pussy was packed with a pineapple the rough sides keeping it painfully in place.

"So Jasmine, for the rest of the day we're going to be showing all the male employees your stuffed cunt and ass. i want you to offer them anything they want from the free fruit and vegetable selection from inside of you. remember to smile and never complain" richard tells her and put her in the break room. he post a article about the news on the door explaining the new reality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)