More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by everyoneKtoA everyoneKtoA

A yellow taxi stopped by the last street over in a small few Urban blocks...

Greg and Sam

Greg and Sam had been best friends since 5th grade. Growing up together across the street made them a team since as long as they could remember. Greg was always the more serious one while Sam loved goofing around and finding any excuse to get out of school and work. All through high school Sam would find ways to get them into trouble but Greg always was able to get them out of it. Greg was a smooth talker from a wealthy family and knew how to sell himself.

Sam was a high energy adventurous runaround always looking for the next exciting thing to get her attention. She had developed a hourglass figure since 9th grade with big breasts, but she didn't like her own feet, they were too big and also wide.

In college Greg and Sam took different paths but remained long distant friends. Greg followed his family and got into law school while Sam went into communications and writing as she found her calling one day after she found himself on the local news after barely escaping a fatal dirt bike jump, broking both arms and hurting her tailbone.

The summer of their senior year Greg and Sam were already going their separate ways but fate seemed to intervene. Both of them got internships in the same city of Golden Hills. Greg at a law office and Sam at the local news station. So, after an awkward call, they contacted each other again. Deciding they should save as much as they could they rented out a duplex together thinking they had another great summer ahead of them, like in the old times.

However, Greg looked older than he was, also he was a bit overweight and hairy, having a neck beard too, this gave him a dad look since high school.

Sam, on the other hand, had to wear not only big bras but also extra size men's sneakers and her little height didn't help her looks in her opinion. Her hands were not affected, they were petite and slim, almost childlike, contrasting her short stacked figure even more.

However in the town of golden hills nothing is as it seems and this town had a special surprise for them...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)