More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does she find on Torg 4?

Greeted at the docks by a

The door to Shannon's ship opened. She had arrived at Torg 4's main surface ship dock, a mid-sized station named AKY. She was surprised to find that the decor of the space station was a black rubbery substance that seemed to cover the walls, and even most surfaces such as chairs and tables. The surfaces all shined under the bright artificial lights of station. But, she was even more surprised to discover someone had been sent to welcome her. Or was it something?

"Greetings, new arrival."

She heard in a flat feminine voice. The figure standing in front of her was clearly humanoid, and had the breasts and body contortions one would expect from a female. But, she was covered from head to toe in a suit made from the same smooth black reflective material as the hallway. It began as a pair of high heels on her foot, and traced all the way up, up her body. Even her face was covered in shiny reflective black helmet that obscured her face. the only indication of identity came from a steel collar circling the woman's neck with a barcode and the code "AG487619" written on it. Encased in this suit, she looked as much an object as the nearby benches and tables.

The only real indication she wasn't even a robot only disturbed Shannon more. The suit covered the outer lips of the woman's pussy, but the suit's only opening was directly above it, leaving a hole open for sexual use. With Shannon's trained observation skills from police work, she even noticed a slight gathering of fluids around the woman's inner thighs. The woman was wet.

"This one welcomes you to Tang 4, finest planet in the Galaxy. It sincerely hopes that you enjoy your stay." She, or perhaps it, says to Shannon. Shannon glances around, seeing another similarly suited female form leading another new arrival to the planet. So this wasn't special for her in particular. They just had enough of these creatures or women on hand to greet all new arrivals this way.

"I see. Thank you." Shannon nodded, brushing her way past the greeter. "I'm assuming you got my registration in as I landed. I need to be on my way, so please direct me to the Azarian embassy. Time is of the essence."

"Of course, blessed visitor." The greeter replied. "However, our reports indicate that you are female, correct? If so, you will need to follow me to special processing."

"Special processing?" Shannon crossed her arms.

"Yes." The greeter's voice was flatly pleasant. "All female visitors must be properly processed and suited before they are allowed free run of the planet. This is the law."

Shannon glanced at the greeter's exposed crotch and blushed.

Does she agree to be processed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)