More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Grant, 48 year old office worker

Grant let out a grunt for everyone to hear. Not because he was bored by the boring public transit to his boring office job that he's had for twenty three boring years. No, he let out a grunt because he had just spurt his load into the womb of a young Asian college student.

Grant gave the girl a slap on the ass causing her to dismount him before she was immediately snatched up by a middle aged black fellow who promptly impaled her on his python.

The buses, much like colleges and really any place with any large group of people was almost always bound to have women being bounced around from cock to cock, that's just the way things were. But Grant remembered stories that his grandparents passed down about sex once being considered very intimate and even taboo, however Grant never believed a word of those fairy tales.

The bus reached Grant's stop and he stood up to get off, passing by the student who was now being fucked airtight. A very common sight, especially for young looking Asians like her.

What is Grant's day like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)