More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Grand Theft Auto V

You are a gamer at heart, and you put in an older game you enjoy, GTA V, to blow off some steam.

As you get into an old save, you notice that your headset is interacting with the game, having been connected to your game console via BlueTooth.

This is interesting, you had tested the device against movies, it seemed there were more possibilities.

You give it some thought, and decide to take some notes before starting a clean game. You really enjoy GTA V, the last thing you want to do is damage what is a very good video game.

You decide to make the game more mature in content, increasing the nudity and also make the sexual content much more mature. You will make this game follow your work in movies, the sex will at times be graphic, and showing penetration.

You also decide that the game needs a fourth playable character, a sexy young woman. You decide to follow the methodology Rockstar Games typically does, and follow a movie or pop-culture character as the basis for the character.

You decide to go with the character Jane Smith from Mr. & Mrs. Smith, giving you an attractive female to model the character after, a visual that many will associate with Lara Croft as well, and a character with the skill set needed to help with the various missions and adventures seen in the game.

You will call her Lara Smith, giving her a beautiful form, a nice ass and big breasts, and a beautiful accent that is very clean English. She will be voiced by Angelina Jolie, and her face will look like it was motion captured by her directly, which for your changes, it was. And her body is modeled after an enhanced version of Angelina’s body when she made the first Tomb Raider film, her physical prime.

You decide that your female character will be working the wealthy part of town to make a living, trying to pay for a costly new identity and relocation with her adventures around Los Santos.

You decide to include her as a version of the “good at everything” spy that the character she is based off of is. Willing to pose as an escort, a prostitute or a hooker. Also willing to kill to get what she wants, and willing to steal without any trouble sleeping at night.

You decide to have her enter the story as Michael and Trevor do, during missions. You decide that she will be seen by the attentive eye as a streetwalker in the high end part of town, who will not enter the player’s car for a variety of reasons.

She will give a series of excuses before walking away, and she will be voice acted by Angelina Jolie herself.

She will decline to enter your car for it being too old, or too new. For it being too heavily modded, or not heavily modded enough. For it being a convertible, or for not being a convertible. Basically she will have an excuse for anything you drive up to her in, if you see her before you meet her in mission play.

You decide that Lara can choose when you are playing her to answer calls as an escort, to work the pole at the Vanilla Unicorn, or to walk the street and make some side money. Sometimes seeing the other main characters while doing so.

A series of interactive missions not seen before in the GTA series of games obviously, but for players looking to make some cash, why not?

You also decide that Michael’s family will be more involved, placing Michael’s wife and daughter into sexual situations as well, sometimes with other playable characters.

You can’t wait to show Trevor fucking Michael’s wife, or to see Michael’s daughter sucking Franklin’s cock. You might have Michael fuck his daughter on accident at a masquerade party, but that would be later. A new game event.

You hope you can do this without harming the game, here goes nothing.

You start with Franklin.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)