More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lexington12 Lexington12

Where do we start?

Graduation party - 15 months before college

'Graduation was insane!' you think. I can't believe our sentence at Mayview is finally up. Jackson's parents are - amazingly, out of town (they never were the caring type, or at least they didn't care enough to show up to his graduation), and he's throwing a "movie night. We're watching Perks of Being a Wallflower to celebrate," You tell your parents. You get the green light relatively easily; only light grilling about the contents of the movie - compared to some of your friend's parents, who might actually interrogate their children, and make them swear abstinence on a bible, it was no sweat.

"Bitch, I got beer!" Jackson exclaims as he swings open the door.

"No way! How the hell did you pull it off?!"

"My sister is back from Oregon State for the summer, I convinced her to get pity beer." He says with a little too much pride. You enter, and the night's pretty fun. You can tell Jackson picked the music - like 50% of the songs were Fleetwood Mac songs. Good music, but doesn't match what's going on at the party. Two beers in and you're pretty relaxed. You look around the spacious, warmly lit living room. You consider your options - it's amazing, everyone's an adult here, and nobody who isn't here knows what's going on. Your friend's parents all trust each other and are good friends. You and your friends have worked very hard to ensure they all think you as the brightest, best behaving kids on the west coast. Jackson is no saint, but to those on the outside, he's the president of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and a hard worker at the humane society. Anyways, those options.

You see Sarah nursing a beer leaning against the sofa arm. Fuck she. is. hot. You've had a thing for her since you met her. She's 5'5", has blonde-white thin hair and piercing brown eyes, and is decently busty. She wears a white sweater that seems modest at first glance but works with her curves phenomenally. You've considered asking her out before, but there's a catch. Your best friend Emily, your friend through thick and thin, the one who introduced you to your favorite band, seems to be into you. She's good looking enough, but with A-cup breasts and a flat ass, she isn't your first choice. Not out of the picture, but not what you're looking for right now. Regardless, you're unsure if you could do that to Emily.

Before you get a chance to think about it more, Paige approaches you.

"Hey Montana! Heard you and Jackson are gonna get an apartment together soon! That's awesome." Paige is pretty cute too. Half Indian, half white, and probably the shortest person there, with B-Cups and a decent ass. She's also the most christian person at the party - her parents won't even let her swear. She's been into you for years.

"Yeah if we can get the money together." Your eyes wonder down and you notice... a beer? Paige has never had a drop before now. "Paige are you drinking?"

"Yeah! I'm an adult now. I can do as I please." Paige in fact, turned 18 yesterday. "Well I mean, legally you can't -" "Right but you get the gist." You chat for a minute or two when Bendle catches your eye. What's a cheerleader - or former cheerleader, doing here? You ask Paige. "Yeah she and Aaron started dating a couple days ago. I'm surprised you haven't heard him boasting about it, he wouldn't shut up about it. Talked about it for like fifteen minutes before I snuck away. I think he's spending more time talking about her than he is actually with her." She's right, Aaron is way below Kate Bendle's level. Cheerleader turned Track Star with long legs and a knack of losing her bra when in the car with a guy. Her parents know her for her Varsity fame and strong academic record.

"Hey, Jackson's parents room has a pretty cool collection of records. Wanna check them out with me?"

Do you go with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)