More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What's next?

Grace the night guard.

Grace sighed as she sat down in the chair for the first time. She looked around her office. A small desk, a fan, an iPad with different camera's on it and some food she had taken onto her shift with her. To either side of her were two big metal doors. A clock hung up behind her which read 11.58pm, she was a little eelier to her first shift. To pass the down she looked down at her uniform and made sure it looked smart. She wore a light blue shirt, a yellow badge on her left breast with some black pants. On her head she had a small blue cap which sat on top of her long flowing brown hair.

She picked up the iPad and looked at a few of the cameras. One pointed to the stage, pirates cove, to the hallways either side of her doors and a broken on in the kitchen. Night guard was a very boring job and she knew it but she had been told her pay was £500 and it seems stupidly high for watching a pizza place. She presumed it was due to the live light furry animatronics which must have been expensive to buy. Maybe the pay was so high as people would try steal them? She wasn't sure.

How does the night go.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)