More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staafje staafje

What does she do?

Grabbing a towel, Lisa headed for the front door.

Grabbing a towel, Lisa headed for the front door. Looking through the spy-hole, she saw her son Jason, a tall, handsome, muscular stud for his eighteen year, and opened the door. “Forgot my keys,” as he walked inside and looked at his mother. "Jason, please!" Red-faced and embarrassed, Lisa stood by the front door and held the towel defensively over her tits, trying to conceal her body from her son.

"Take the towel away, Mom!" Jason said, grinning. who had undoubtedly noticed the incredible endowment of his mother's body. "Come on mom, why'd you think I busted in on you? I want to look at your naked body!" "Jason, this is disgusting!" Lisa sputtered. "How ... how dare you want to ogle your own mother, when I'm not wearing clothes! How dare you!". Jason just grinned and leaned against the wall, staring at his mother.

It was Jason’s birthday yesterday - he was now eighteen - a man. Her beautiful son was a tall, lean, muscular youth, and there was no mistaking the incredible size of the hard-on bulging through his pants. Lisa looked at him indignantly and wondered what she could do. Jason would leave if she pushed him out of her way to her bedroom, but if she did that, he would see even more of her body. She would have to take the towel away from her tits, if she wanted him to move.

Now it had got to the point at which Jason brazenly barged into their house to see his mom’s naked body. "Jason I'm asking you nicely," Lisa insisted. "I don't want to show your my body, but I do want to take this towel away, and I do want to put on some clothes so I can walk trough our house. Now, would you please leave, son? Please?" "No harm in seeing you naked in front of me, Mom!" Jason grinned. "Come on. I won't touch you. I just want to watch!"

Let Lisa Jason watch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)