More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

It's James' turn to speak! What does Audrey do?

Grab your cock and pull you to the side

All through her introduction, Audrey had been obediently stroking my junk, subconsciously reacting to my little moans and shivers and adjusting her speed and grip accordingly. By now, my penis was rock-hard and ready for some more intense action. Thankfully, at this point, Audrey handed the floor over to James, who would now be talking about the socio-cultural impact of the railway after its opening in the late 19th century. Audrey tugged gently on my dick and pulled me off to the side to give James some space. As James launched into his speech, she knelt down and quickly buried her head in my crotch. I grabbed her by the back of her head and started regulating her tempo, pressing her deep down onto my dick and holding her there until her whole body started to convulse with the stress of on my manhood. She jerked her head back, quickly gasping for air and immediately diving back in, fondling my balls in her left hand as she did so. Sadly, James was already nearing the end of his segment, which meant that it would now once again be Audrey's turn to speak. As you can imagine, explaining the intricacies of the 4'8'' standard track gauge would not really be possible with a dick lodged deep in her throat, so she disengaged from my crotch, leaving a thick trail of spit shortly hanging between her mouth and my shaft, which finally broke and started trickling down her chin onto her cleavage.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)