More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What do I do?

Grab her and use her

I throw the peppers and the onions into my cart and quickly wheel it over to her. I grab her pants -- she's still bent over the cucumbers -- and pull them down with one swift, forceful motion, exposing her ass and pussy to the whole store. I get down on my knees and immediately bury my face in her behind, tasting her sweet pussy with my tongue and sniffing her scents. When she straightens up, cucumber in hand, I also get back on my feet and start getting rid of her jacket and shirt. Having successfully stripped her completely bare, I gather up all her clothes and throw them into my shopping cart. Then I sling my arms around her waist and throw her in after them.

Ryan and Austin are discussing something in the dairy section. Ryan spots me approaching, and when he sees the naked girl wedged in my cart, he starts chuckling and nudges Austin, who turns around and gives me an exasperated look. "Dude, we really don't have time for this! Did you at least get the stuff you were supposed to?" I don't say anything, but instead take the girl's legs and lift them up to reveal the groceries underneath her. He rolls his eyes. "Fine," he sighs, "but keep an eye on the clock, alright?"

I just smirk at him and begin undressing, throwing my clothes into the cart on top of my new fucktoy's pile. As we make our way to the canned goods section, I grab the girl's head, turn it toward me, and begin fucking her face while I slowly push the cart along. Austin storms off somewhere to look for some exotic ingredient or other, while Ryan scans the shelves for canned corn. When he returns, he glances at my acquisition and says "Mate, I think she wants something." Indeed: As I look down at her, I notice that she is mumbling something and apparently has been for a while, trying to get my attention.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)