More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSluttyRedHead TheSluttyRedHead

What's next?

Gotta go to work!

i leave the apartment and get inside the car, i didn't want to waste any second, my boss was really serious with punctuality and i didn't want him to ruin my perfect day, i was so excited for tonight, so much that i couldn't stop smiling for the happiness, perhaps he was as excited as i was, or perhaps not, everything was possible,

Finally I get to the parking lot of the building I worked and get out of my car, I walk quickly inside the building and go to the Cafeteria, there wasn’t a lot of people, just the most important employees were here, Lana wave at me and say hello and I did the same, I ordered a black coffee and when I pay for it I took it and leave to the elevator, shit, this was the worst part, I worked on the last floor and it was a really pain in the ass to get in there, since everyone had to take the same elevator to go to their floors…

Fortunately, there wasn’t anyone here waiting the elevator, this morning couldn’t be so great, I enter inside the old thing and wait what it seemed two minutes, an entire life for me since I was so impatient…

Finally, the door of the elevator opened and I leave the old thing, there was my desk, just next to the office of my boss, to the right, a great panoramic window gave a beautiful view of the entire city, it was fucking beautiful, but for everything else, it was rather empty, some executive couches were in front of my desk at the other side of the room, and a computer on my desk, nothing really important…

What are you going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)