More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

How does Lacy’s adventure start?

Goodwill.

Lacy was awoken by the feeling of her blankets being pulled off of her, her sister was standing above her clad in only a bra and thong.

I still can’t believe you sleep in a full set of pyjamas. - Natalie

Natalie dropped the blankets onto the floor. Lacy was glad she wore them as she did not want her sister seeing her naked.

What do you want? - Lacy

Deciding to ignore her older siblings comment. Natalie always gave her a hard time for not sleeping naked or at least in her underwear but a full set of pyjamas is how Lacy felt truly comfortable. Especially when someone likes to rip her blankets off of her.

Mom wants you to separate all the clothes you don’t wear anymore for goodwill also don’t forget it’s laundry day so put all your dirty clothes in the laundry bags so mom can take them to the laundromat with her. - Natalie

Alright now can you get out of my room - Lacy

Whatever. - Natalie

Natalie left, smiling to herself at the events to come from this. Their mom wanted to help Lacy break out of her shy phase and so did Natalie, but deep down Natalie also wanted to embarrass Lacy and became wet at the thought of humiliating her younger sister.

Lacy hadn’t cleaned her room in ages, her clothes were all over the place. It took her a while but she hurriedly sorted her dirty, clean, and goodwill clothes. She only had one set of clean clothes left. It was a revealing outfit her mom had bought for her for her birthday.

It was a small white halter top and a skirt with a pink lace thong that Lacy had avoided wearing at all costs. Luckily it was the weekend and she had no plans so she could spend the whole day in her pyjamas until her mom returned.

Her dirty clothes made a mid sized pile that she dumped into the laundry bags and placed near the front door before putting all her old clothes into plastic bags. That took the longest, lacy developed late and as a result had recently grown out of most of her clothes.

Shortly after breakfast her mother was gone with 98% of her clothes, of course Lacy expected her to return with 40% freshly cleaned. She washed her dishes and headed for the shower.

What happens while she showers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)