More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What chapter of the waste interests you?

Goodsprings - Whistle Wetting

Gathering a thirst for anything other than toilet water, Jesse had approached the Prospector's Saloon from which he was offered shooting practice and declined such, simply being interested in the beer before going off to a stool to buy some beer with whatever caps he had and stared off into space, wondering just where the hell he was supposed to go now.

And during his drinking, a man in blue had barged into the saloon and stormed to the bar, much to the confusion of Jesse as he visibly eavesdropped on the man and Trudy's conversation. In the end, the man glanced at Jesse, and asked as to what he was looking at, before storming off again.

Taps on the bartop commanded Trudy's attention, but rather than ask for a drink, Jesse asked for an elaboration on what their discussion was about. It only took about five minutes for the former deadman to get out of the saloon and march his way to the escaped convict, much to the latter's disdain, greeting him with a very unfriendly, "What do you want?"

With a wide smile on his face and a tip from his hat, Jesse pulled out a .357 Revolver that Doc Mitchell formerly used, and ended their conversation with, "Howdy pardner," before blasting the convict's face into oblivion, garnering the curiosity and panic of the local townsfolk. But rather than entertain the shocked and mournful expressions of those that gathered, Jesse simply left for the Poseidon Energy Gas Station up the hill.

In which he was greeted by the end of a gun's barrel.

"That's close enough. Who are you and what do you want from me?" Jesse raised his hands, but slowly lifted his arm towards the gun.

"You know I just blasted someone's face not ten seconds ago." Managing to put his hand on the barrel without the owner pulling the trigger, the Courier also successfully tipped the gun towards the floor, "And by the looks of the tone of his voice, he wasn't much of a friend."

"You mean a Powder Ganger?" The Man curiously asked, holstering his gun.

"Yeah, those NCRCF-wearing fellas." Then the man named Ringo raised his arms into the sky.

"Well why didn't you say so?" The two men then proceeded to talk about their situations, how Jesse was the one that the Trader heard of being formerly dead, and how Ringo ended up in his situation and what he intends to do if this came to pass.

After winning another round of Caravan, something Ringo was amazed of seeing as it was apparently The Courier's first time, Jesse took his caps and went around town, recruiting the townsfolk and equipping them with dynamite, armor, and guns for a fight. And after another round of Caravan, Sunny Smiles slammed the door wide-open.

"Heads up, Powder Gangers are here. I counted around 12." Jesse and Ringo pulled their weapons out of their holsters, with the former having the same .357 Revolver, and the latter a Caravan Shotgun.

"Come on then, let's do this." Jesse said, pulling the hammer of his revolver.

Gunfire was exchanged in front of the Prospector's Saloon, with the townspeople taking cover behind crates of Sunset Sarsparilla, and the escaped convicts taking cover from the slope by the road, which was easily neglected as the Courier, with no fear for his life, shooting them from where they're exposed, and occasionally taking cover by one of the houses.

The day ended with one or two dead settlers and a whole lot of convicts in the ground. Cheers were exchanged in the Prospector Saloon and the clinking of bottles soon turned into drinking. Ringo excused him from any more celebrations, promising the Courier money if the two were to meet one another again.

As for Jesse, there were a bunch of beds that he can use if he tried hard enough, but as the drinks kept on coming and the radio played "Johnny Guitar," the Courier noticed that the two women were eyeing him a little bit too seductively.

"Say, Jesse," said Sunny who placed her chin on her fist, "you have a girl waiting for you somewhere?"

And Jesse liked the invitation, "I remember a few, but all of them want alimony from me so as far as I'm concerned, I'm free."

There was a chuckle from Sunny as she lifted her boot and rubbed them on Jesse's crotch, "Oops, looks like your pants got dirty. I can take care of that you know?"

In response, Jesse poured him a shot and splashed it all over Sunny's leather armor, "Looks like you're a little wet. Can't have you freezing tonight, can we?"

Giggling to herself, Sunny took off the top of her leather armor to reveal nothing underneath but a pair of fat breasts that she shook for the two other people in the bar, much to their amusement, "Let's get rid of those pants now why don't we?"

True to her word, Jesse's trousers were peeled off from his person, as well as his underwear, with Sunny dropping to the floor on her knees before she began stroking the Courier off. For his part, Jesse took a swig of his drink again before looking down on Sunny, "Are you parched, Sunny?"

"I could use a drink?" Shrugging, the Courier poured the last of his whiskey along his sharpening boner, much to the delight of Sunny who began sucking on his cock without the assistance of her hands but rather, pushed her head closer to Jesse's crotch.

Sitting back, the Courier had both of his hands behind his head before Trudy got on top of her bar, "Hey Cowboy, I got the townsfolk riled up you know? Can I get a thank you at least?"

And so, instead of being at the back of his head, the Courier's hands were casting aside the skirt of the saloon owner - and just like Sunny, Jesse's head was between the legs of someone else. Soon enough, the only thing howling in town was Trudy, but that was soon to be fixed.

Lying on a stool and completely naked, Trudy was being attacked on two fronts. Above her was the Courier, plunging his shaft down her throat while the redhead Sunny smiles was cleaning the bartender's clit and keeping her from falling off by holding the stool down.

Trudy had returned the favor soon thereafter, with her lying on her back once again at the top of her own bar, with Sunny on her face, rubbing her cunt on the slippery tongue of the bartender while the Courier held onto her legs as he thrust his dick into her.

Sunny bent over to the naked crotch of Trudy, mesmerized by the piston-like movement of Jesse's cock as it pumped itself in, and drew itself out, repeating the cycle in a repeat pattern until it seemingly fell off by accident, only for the erect cock to stare the redhead to which she obliged by opening her mouth and letting the shaft slip into her orifice as it slid through her tongue and down her throat.

While Jesse withdrew his cock from her mouth, he could feel Sunny's tongue all over his girt before witnessing in front of him just how sloppy she could be, as saliva dripped from her mouth, to his dick, with some falling onto Trudy's cunt to which Jesse used as lubrication once he slipped his manhood back inside her.

Finally, both women were upright at the same time as they were kneeling in front of Jesse, both of their palms close to one another and in front of their hanging jaws as the man was jacking himself off. It only took half a minute or so for him to shoot his load, hiding Sunny in the eye first before redirecting his piece to Trudy.

Both women were covered in cum, Jesse being loaded as a horse. In their intoxication, Trudy and Sunny first licked off the semen they collected from their hands before licking one another off. As Jesse was getting dressed, one of them stopped, "You're not going to stay around? You could at least wait till the morning."

But the Courier shook his head, "Can't. Word's probably out there already and if I show my face come daylight, I'd probably be fucking the ground next." He said, zipping his pants.

The girl who asked rolled her eyes as she allowed her companion to clean her up, "Well, we'll be missing you. Come back when you can." And with the addition of a fedora on his head, Jesse left the town of Goodsprings and headed to where else he needed to be in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)