More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

Who Gets Paired Up?

Goodbye, Old Life! Ranma Enters the Maze

The beach had three new craters, two of them peppered with little shards from the sand turned to glass, the third, though, made with a large mallet, was deeper. The area around three otherwise beautiful girls had been cleared of all loose items and even a vendor’s stand. Those beachgoers who hadn’t fled the scene were standing at what they hoped was a safe distance. One mother was holding her two frightened children near her while trying to get their father to drive them home.

“Is Clumsy Girl fault Ranma no love Shampoo now!!” the long and purpled haired girl screamed in frustration.

“It’s cheating to make someone love you by throwing a love pill into their mouth when they’re not expecting it!” the short and black haired girl screamed back.

“Shampoo! Akane! Will you two stop fighting!? My lover don’t like it!” the pigtailed red haired girl yelled back in equal frustration.

But Shampoo wasn’t ready to stop! “Lover!! Husband love Shampoo now if Clumsy Girl no fall out inn window! Ranma jump to rescue Stupid Girl but fall in love with first one Airen see!”

“It’s only for one day! Right!? (Please! Don’t let it be the forever love pill.)”

“Shampoo take back Amazon property!” she said, taking hold the part of the bracelet Akane wasn’t holding. “Shampoo give Ranma last pill! Will stop Airen from loving Bad-Wrong Lover! For one day, maybe for forever!”

“And Ranma will love you instead, Shampoo!?” Akane wouldn’t let go of the bracelet.

Shampoo glared at her rival. The onlookers could feel the battle auras and another bout in the beach destroying battle coming on.

Instead, they onlookers were treated to seeing the short-haired girl becoming topless as the straps of her sundress were ripped apart. Her large B cup boobs wobbled about for the seconds it took for her to get over the shock.

Akane screamed in mortification, covering herself with her arms but not her hands: She refused to let go of the bracelet!! In retaliation, she punted the startled amazon over the beach into the ocean.

Now the onlookers saw the much more busty girl’s swimsuit float to the surface with a yeowling cat struggling to swim free of it. Several men volunteered to become lifeguards to rescue what must be a nude girl down under the water somewhere.

While everybody was distracted, including Akane, now ready to use her hands to cover her naked boobs, the pigtailed girl snatched the bracelet away and took to the nearest rooftop. “I mustn’t let my lover get away!! I couldn’t stand the broken heart!”

Who Is Ranma's Lover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)